Adon is pretty good in A2, of course he has a few flaws, but he is blessed with good normals and a awesome cc. When Adon hit, he hits hard.
- Great set of normals, c.mp is rose-lite
- Custom combos hurt no matter the level
- Great set of supers, both safe on block
- Long reach
- Jag tooth mind game
- Awesome anti-airs
- Jag kick sucks, free hit or cc on you if you use this except in certain cases
- Jag tooth can be cc pretty easily
- Sweep is laggy, can be cc
- Quick little elbow, alot of characters cant duck it, ok normals not great
- Quick punch, duckable by most peeps, can be cancelled inot specials, decent far anti air s.mp xx hk dp juggles
- A hard punch similar to shotos, no real use
- Quick shin kick w/ slight frame advantage, good poke up close.
- A mid hit knee with good priority and limted aa abilities, good poke.
- Long poke, not duckable, very very good zoning tool
- Low punch with good frame advantage, links into c.mp or c.lk/c.lp
- Rose-lite. Very abusable poke that stuffs aloooot of moves, and cancelleble. Use like you would Roses, links into itself
- Very good anti-air, loooong reach, about the same as s.hp, ver very good poke as well
- Short kick to the foot, hits low, not much frame advantage
- Very good low poke with good range, cancellable
- Long ass sweep, but laggy, cc starter
- Very good air-to-air and jump in
- Slow to some out, but beat almost anything when it is
- Good air-to-air
- Extremely good cross up, decent jump in
- Very good jump up or jump back move, with awesome range and priority.
- Forward + MP- Far reaching overhead, great on opponent wake-up.
- Down-Forward + MK- Great Anti-air
- Back or Forward + MP or HP
- Back or Forward + MK or HP
- Forward, Down, Down-Forward + Kick
Very very good anti air, I dont think it trades with anything, lk version seems to have the best invincibility.
- Quarter Circle Forward + Kick
Very unsafe move, on hit they can still do a cc or c.mk xx special. Only time it is safe is by distance, ex is hitting Ryu's hand with a mk jag kick at max distance. Mk Jag kick in my experience is the best version to use to punish fireballs, leaving you far away. Using this move wrong will get you killed very fast.
- Half Circle Back + Kick
Nice for mind games and safe on block, BUT very easy to cc and alpha counter. Use to make your opponent whiff a move and punish with a cc. Doing this on reaction to a fireball will get you dp'd or customed.
- Double Quarter Circle Forward + Kick
Very good move to punish fireballs at lvl 1. Works w/ lvl 2 and 3, but I would cc instead thru the fireball. Use this super to punish c.mk or c.rh xx fireball pokes.
Jaguar Varied Assault
- Double Quarter Circle Forward + Punch
This move is safe on block and lvl 3, good wake up super. Combo into this after a cross up. Lvl 2 is not safe since he jumps up at the end. Mash kkk at the end of the lvl 3 to get a stronger version, mash ppp if it is blocked.
- (During Jaguar Varied Assault)Press Punch rapidly
- (During Jaguar Varied Assault)Press Kick rapidly
You wanna force your opponent to mess up and punish hard. His cross up is very good, and should be done after any knock down. Adon want to zone the oppoent and be smart with jag tooths to make them jumpy. c.mp is your friend, but dont under use his other normal cause they are very good, especially c.mk, c.fp, s.rh. His over head had good range but use sparingly since it is slow and can be cc, best used after knocking them down. Just remember hit hard, alway look for a opening to land his cc.
More set-ups and info to come
cr.MP link cr.MP
cr.LK/s.MP,HK Jaguar Kick
cr.LP x2,Jaguar Varied Assault
These ccs can be at any lvl, just watch the meter and end with dp.
1. c.rh xx lk jag kick xN, end with HK dp
or c.rh xx lk jah kcik x4, lk dp, hk dp
2. [c.mp xx lk jag kick]xN, s.lk xx hk dp (opponent must be standing)
3. Lvl 3- c.rh xx [hk jag kick, hk dp]x2
4. lvl 1- s.lp or s.mp xx hk dp x2
5. lvl 2 and up- s.lp or s.mp xx lk jag kick xN, hk dp
6. lvl 3- s.lp or s.mp xx [hk jag kick, hk dp]x2
This is where Adon shines his long limbs let him punish from far away, even blocked fireballs mid screen. To punish from far as hell, use s.rh to start cc #2. Most customs you do should be #1 or #4. Also at lvl 2/3, blow thruw fireballs and cc, pretty much a round winner. After any cc, sweep, if the tech roll you will hit them and get a free jag dp juggle.
Vs. Adon (self):
Vs. M. Bison (dictator):
|Adon - Akuma - Birdie - Charlie - Chun-Li - Dan - Dhalsim - Evil Ryu - Gen - Guy - Ken - M.Bison - Rolento - Rose - Ryu - Sagat - Sakura - Sodom - Zangief|