Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars/Doronjo
From Shoryuken Wiki!
(Redirected from Doronjo (TvC:UAS))
- Select Button/Taunt Button-Blowing Kiss-Doronjo blows a kiss at her enemy (in which a heart appears). The heart travels slowly about 1/3 across the screen and does around 2,000 Billion Damage. You can use this to start off your ground combo (though the hit will delay, and in some cases, may confuse your opponent (why is he/she using this on me?))
- Aizuwakamatsu Punch-236A/B/C-Doronjo calls out her tall and skinny assistant to attack her enemy. having the tall and skinny assistant do a series of pokes at her enemy. All three versions does the same number of hits (6 hits) and has the same damage output (around 4,800 Billion Damage). Each version has its own traveling distance. A version will have Dronojo's tall and skinny assistant travel 1/3rd across the screen, B version will have Doronjo's tall and skilly assistant travel less than half-way across the screen, and the C version will have Doronjo's tall and skinny assistant travel a little over half-way across the screen. This move can be used to start a ground combo (or during-you have to Baroque Doronjo's commanding the tall and skinny to come out and attack her enemy). This move is good to use to pressure your enemy, to gain ground (by following tall and skinny across the screen), and is great to use for block string pressure. However, your enemy can hit the tall and skinny assistant out of his attack, losing this particular special move for a few seconds.
- Piglet Flare-Up-623A/B/C-Doronjo calls the tall and skinny assistant to blow up her enemy...with a tree (attached to the tree a "Piglet" and a bomb). Each version has its own ignition spot. A version will place the tree on the far left end of the screen, B version will place the tree in the middle of the screen, and the C version will place the tree at the far right end of the screen. All three versions do the same number of hits (3 hits) and same damage output (around 4,028 Billion Damage). This is excellent to use during Doronjo's ground combos, because if the enemy is hit by Piglet Flare, the enemy will go into the air (and in a juggling state), giving Doronjo to continue her ground combos. This move is one of her major ground combo tools (and could lead into some major damage). This move can also be good to use for Doronjo to play "keep away" with the enemy.
- Rock Abandon-214A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Doronjo calls out her smaller but stronger assistant to throw a rock at her enemy (or if Doronjo is in the air, the smaller strong assistant will land on the enemy with a giant rock). All versions (both ground and air) have the same number of hits (1 hit) and the same damage output (around 4,800 Billion Damage). However, each version has its own traveling distance (ground) and landing placement (air). Ground: A version travels about 1/3 across the screen, B version travels a little over half-way across the screen, and C version travels past the screen (this can be used as an anti-air or part of a ground combo if the enemy is high enough in the air to get hit by ground C Rock Abandon). Air: A version lands the short strong assistant at the far left end of the screen, B version lands the short strong assistant in the middle of the screen, and C version lands the short strong assistant at the far right end of the screen. You can use Rock Abandon in both ground and air combos (ground to extend, air to reset (in some cases)).
- Naniwa Clutch-421A/B/C-Doronjo calls out the short strong assistant to grab hold of her enemy. All three versions damage output is the same (0,002 Billion Damage). However, each version has its own spot where the short strong assistant pop out from the ground and grabs Doronjo's enemy. A version will place the short strong assistant to the far left end of the screen, B version will place the short strong assistant to the middle of the screen, and C version will place the short strong assistant to the far right of the screen. You can use this special move to reset your ground combos (and in some cases, come up with some nasty set-ups with Doronjo's In the Beginning super). The hold last for about 3 seconds, giving you jut enough time to do whatever you need/want.
- Super Comfy-Tap 22-Doronjo lays on the floor.
- Doron Somersault-Press C-Doronjo does her laucher (3C). She can follow-up with her air combo. It is possible to ground combo into this (with the proper Assist) or Baroque a move before doing Doron Somersault.
- Doron Spin-2C-Doronjo spins her legs around. This move can be used during a ground combo. This move does 4 hits, and does around 5,500 Billion Damage.
- Stand Up-Tap 8-Doronjo jumps up and returns to her neutral standing position.
- Notes:Doronjo can perform all of her special moves during Super Comfy (even her taunt!).
- In the Beginning-236+Any two attack buttons-Doronjo summons the tall and skinny assistant to attack her enemy with a giant ball of...(Doronjo's ship)? This does 1 hit, and does around 8,000 Billion Damage. The interesting thing about this super is that while it is possible to ground or air combo into In the Beginning, avoiding a reset is not possible. While the ball may hit twice, the second hit will not count. Plan ahead on your attacks with In the Beginning. Use this super to also gain ground (meaning this gives you the ability to get closer to your enemy).
- Punching Bag Fiesta-214+Any two attack buttons-A counter super move. Doronjo must get hit by her enemy in order for Punching Bag Fiesta to activate. Doronjo goes into a funny pose. If the enemy hits Doronjo, her two assistants will pop from below and attack her enemy (short strong assistant will hold the enemy (Naniwa Clutch) while tall and skinny assistant will do a series of poking attacks (Aizuwakamatsu Punch, ending the super with Doronjo doing her 5C (and causing the enemy to fly in the air). This super does 54 hits, and does around 16,140 Billion Damage. This move (like Karas'), is good to use to get offensive players off of your back (or to simply surprise your enemy with a counter-super). However, if your enemy does not attack you, you will be left open for attacks. The neat thing about this super is if you are able to do this super in the corner, you can continue to ground combo into Doronjo's launcher (3C) adding more damage.
- Supreme Evil Plan (Level 3 Super)-623+Any two attack buttons-Doronjo gets down on her knees and begs for mercy, when a tree bomb appears. If the enemy is hit by the tree bomb, Doronjo and her two assistants will go on a tricycle to avoid a series of tree bombs (all of this is happening while the enemy is being juggled), ending the super with Doronjo and her assistants flying from the huge exploding cloud. This super does 7 hits and does around 30,400 Billion Damage. This super can be used in a ground combo (with the right Assist). With the right second character, it is possible to Team Hyper Combo into Supreme Evil Plan.
As An Assist
Doronjo jumps out and does her taunt move (Blowing Kiss). Same properties still apply. You can ground combo with Doronjo's Assist (even creating some interesting corner combos).