Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars/Frank West
- j.2C-Air Stomp-Frank does an air stomp on the enemy. You can use this during an air combo, or when the enemy is lying on the ground (for additional damage). If you are positioned correctly, you can combo into (by summoning) a C version Zombie Spree (which causes the enemy to wall slam).
- 5C-Golf Club Swing-Note: You can use this normal move as an off-the-ground (OTG) hit (meaning you can use this normal move while your enemy is lying on the ground for an additional hit).
- Roundhouse Kick-Charge 4 for a few seconds, then press 6A/B/C-Frank does a generic roundhouse kick at his enemy. Each version has a different roundhouse kick. The A version is a fake roundhouse kick, you can use this to make your opponent block or attack you (if your opponent attacks you, you can cancel the A version of Roundhouse Kick into a super, such as The Real Mega Buster); the B version does a horizontal roundhouse kick (which you can use during a ground combo, causes knockdown);and the C version does a sweeping kick (which you can you during a ground combo, causes knockdown).
- Zombie Attack-623A/B/C-Frank calls out a zombie to attack his enemy. Each version summons a zombie in different parts of the screen. The A version will call out zombie behind Frank, the B version will call out a zombie behind your opponent, and the C version will summon a zombie from above (literally, a zombie falls from the screen...of course, the zombie gets up and walks towards the enemy). You can combo into a Zombie attack (if you carefully plan and space your zombie).
- Notes: You can only summon one Zombie Attack at a time (you have to wait for the zombie to disappear until you can summon another); you can get attacked and take minor damage if a zombie touches you (leaving you open for attack); you can still take damage if you touch a zombie lying on the ground (which will leave you open-you will go in a hit stun (as if you were being hit by a 5A, for example); you can block a zombie (even Advance Guard a zombie if you want to!); if you travel too far out of the screen while a zombie is out walking, you can actually lose your zombie; you can do a Zombie Spree while a zombie is walking around the screen (the zombie in the cart can hit the walking zombie); you can hit the zombie with a Grand Slam (both ground and air versions) attack or with a 5C (Golf Club Swing). Each version makes the zombie fly at different trajectories: A version of Grand Slam hitting a zombie will make the zombie fly straight across the screen (if the enemy is hit, the enemy will go into a juggling stage, making it possible to combo after the zombie hits the enemy) B version of Grand Slam hitting a zombie will make the zombie fly slightly above your opponent's head (making this a good anti-air attack...if you ever get the chance to actually set that up; if the enemy is hit, the enemy will go into a juggling stage, making it possible to combo after the zombie hits the enemy), the C version of Grand Slam hitting a zombie will make the zombie fly into the air at a 45 degree angle (and very fast too!; if the enemy is hit, the enemy will go into a juggling stage, making it possible to combo after the zombie hits the enemy); hitting the zombie with 5C (Golf Club Swing) will make the the zombie travel in an arc, landing the zombie at the other end of the screen (if the enemy is hit with this, the enemy will go into a staggering state); Frank can hit zombies with other normal attacks (if the enemy is hit with any of the following normal attacks, the enemy will go in a hit stun (as if you were being hit by a 5A, for example):5B, j.A, .B, j.C, j.2C.
- Zombie Spree-421A/B/C-Frank summons a zombie in a shopping cart...Each version has its own properties. The A version of Zombie Spree will call out a zombie in a blue shopping cart (travels at a moderate pace, if the enemy is hit; the enemy will fly slightly into the air-making it possible to continue a ground or air combo (if you and your enemy is near or in the corner)); B version of Zombie Spree will summon a zombie in a yellow cart (travels fast, causes knockdown if the enemy is hit-making it possible to continue a ground or air combo (if you and your enemy is near or in the corner)); C version of Zombie Spree will summon a zombie in a red cart (travels very fast, causes wall slam if the enemy is hit-making is very possible to continue a ground or air combo (even when you and your enemy is not near or in the corner). You can combo into a Zombie spree after a 2C, with a proper Assist from your second character, or Frank's Dead Rising super. This move can also be used as an off-the-ground (OTG).
- Grand Slam-236A/B/C (this can be performed both on the ground and in the air)-Frank takes out a baseball bat and hits his enemy right in the face. Each version (both ground and air) has its own properties. The A version of Grand Slam will make the enemy fly slightly in the air, the B version of Grand Slam will make the enemy fly across the screen, and the C version of Grand Slam will cause the enemy to wall bounce. A and B versions of Grand Slam can be used in a ground or air combo; however, C version is difficult to use in a ground or air combo (unless you have the right set-up, such as being in the corner with your enemy, of if a zombie is attacking your enemy...). Grand Slam can also reflect (or bounce, hit, etc.) projectiles (such as Ippatsuman's baseball special move, Rainball).
- Giant Swing-When close, 63214A/B/C-Frank will grab his enemy and spin them around (counts it as 6 hits). Each version his different damage outputs. A version of Giant Swing does around 4,800 Billion Damage, B version of Giant Swing does around 6,100 Billion Damage, and C version of Giant Swing does around 7,700 Billion Damage. You can ground combo into any version of Giant Swing.
- Roll-22+A/B/C-Frank rolls (or dodges, you can say) on the ground. A and B version of Roll rolls towards the enemy (about half-way across the screen) while C version of Roll rolls away from the enemy (again, about half-way across the screen). Note: B version of Roll can pass through your enemy (literally), even in some cases, your enemies normal/special moves. You can also cancel your ground combos (or even a normal ground hit) into a Roll to start mix-ups (and to confuse your opponent).
- The Real Mega Buster-236+Any two attack buttons-Frank puts on his Mega Man costume (original Mega Man costume by the way) and shoots a huge energy beam at his enemy. This super is very fast, covers a large amount of the screen, and is great to use to punish your opponent's mistake(s). You can use this in a ground or air (under certain circumstances) combo.
- Dead Rising-When close, 63214+Any two attack buttons-Frank grabs the enemy, spins the enemy around (counts as 7 hits), throws the enemy into the air, and ends the super with Frank hitting the enemy with his baseball bat (a home run hit!). The enemy lands (with fire effect-like a meteor) on the ground. You can follow up with this super with a 5C or with any version of Zombie Spree special to continue your ground combo.
- Zombie Charge-(Level 3 Super)-623+Any two attack buttons-Frank puts a Servbot head on the enemy's head, punches the back of his enemy into a field of zombies, ending his level 3 super by body slamming (face first) his enemy into a group of zombies. You can ground or air combo (under certain circumstances) into his level 3 super.
- Big Bad Explosion (Level 3 Super, Note:You can only use this version of Frank's Level 3 Super when you are fighting against PTX-40A or Gold Lightan)-623+Any two attack buttons-Frank looks up in the air and says "Oh no! Not again!" A zombie is falling from the sky. If the zombie hits a giant, two zombies will bite the giant(s) in the face (as a distraction). The super ends with Frank placing tanks around the giant, says "Hey, smile!" and shoots the tanks with a shotgun, causing a major explosion. Note: the level 3 super can whiff (or miss) the giant. If this happens, you cannot hit the zombie, nor will you take damage if you walk past the zombie. The zombie will simply disappear.
Frank West has an infinite combo. To do his infinite combo, do any normal ground combo into Frank's launcher (3C), immediately canceling his launcher (3C) into Giant Swing special move (the move will miss, or whiff). As the enemy is falling back to the ground (it will be fast), do another launcher (3C)->immediately into Giant Swing (over and over). So, in notation, it's this: 5AB(just an example starting ground combo) [3C (launcher) xx -> 63214A/B/C (Giant Swing special)] x N (repeat brackets) (Note: "N," means as many times as you want to do the combo). Have fun!
As An Assist
Frank jumps out with his camera, says "Hey, smile!" and takes a shot at his enemy (causing the enemy to go into a hit stun, as if the enemy is being hit by a 5A). You can combo into Franks Assist; however, his Assist does zero damage. His assist is good to stop your opponent's attacks.