Garou: Mark of the Wolves/Tizoc
-Power Throws -Strategic Faints -normal standing and crouching moves have great range for poking
-lack of non power move combos -Lack of BR Moves -Big Target combos
Command Normal Moves
Grif-Fall: After C throw do DF, DF+C
Special Command Moves
|Command||Move||Weak Damage||Strong Damage|
|in air +||Icarus Crash||22||NA|
|, +||Daedalus Attack||27||47|
|+||Big Fall Griffon||40||57|
When a move can be canceled, it can either be canceled into a special/super/feint. Some moves that can't be canceled when they hit can be canceled when the opponent blocks while some moves that can be Special/Super canceled cannot be Feint Canceled.
Command = the input for the attack.
Start Up = How many start up frames an attack has.
Hit = When the attack hits.
Block = When the attack is blocked.
+ signifies how many advantage frames the attacker has.
- signifies how many disadvantage frames the attacker has.
KD means the attack will knock the opponent down.
Data from Howard's Arena
|Close / +||-|
- His forward feint has lower body invulnerability.
Combo tutorial here.
- Do the 421A immediatley after the throw
2- 41236B- jump 236A in the air
- This combo is a bit harder, but during the HCF+B, hold UF and Tizoc will jump, then time the QCF+A while in the air. This combo is more damading than the one above.
- You need to time the super after the throw to get at least 2 hits in OR all 3 hits.
4- Jumping D-->Crouching B
5- Corner: Jumping D-->Standing D
6- Jumping D-->QCF+Ainto QCF+D for his super
7- B, D, DB+P-->Crouching D
- This combo sort of feels like a bug or something. This combo won't work if the P. Wave counter hits a jumping opponent.
Tizoc's TOP move is a drop kick with a fair amount of priority. It is not easily punishable by most moves and has decent recovery.
Grab, Grab, GRAB!!
Here are some VERY important notes to help you get in some grabs.
1) Tizoc's Forward+AC feint has upper invincibility frames and moves him forward. This is ESPECIALLY useful when attempting to get in close for a grab.
2) Tizoc's taunt has lower invincibility frames which might help in getting close as well for grab.
3) You can input a 412369 motion instead of a full 360 and get the J. Hurricane. Furthermore if you jump and do 2 270s in a row (270, then another 270) you can get his Super THrow move to come out as well.
More To come.
4) If he techs a throw whe he has his back to the corner, he can do his 720 as soon as the tech animation ends => unblockable, cannot jump out or backdash