Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Hakusho Daimao
From Shoryuken Wiki!
(Redirected from Hakusho Daimao (TvC))
TvC says that Hakusho Daimao originated from the Hakusho Daimao anime (which is true).
- F+C - Hakusho Daimao takes his hand wand and flicks at the enemy.
- Tap down, down+A/B/C - Luggage Landing - Hakusho Daimao trips on the ground, causing his luggage to fall from the sky. If you are close enough to your enemy, Hakusho Daimao will knock down his enemy when he trips. The luggage can also hit the enemy while its falling to the ground. You can have up to two luggage's out at a time. Each version has its own distance. A version will land the luggage about 1/4 across the screen, B version will land the luggage a little less than half way across the screen, and C version will land the luggage almost all the way across the screen.
- QCF+A/B/C - Luggage Spell - After to have luggage on the ground, Hakusho Daimao performs a spell on the luggage. Each version has its own spell effect. A version summons a pit bull. The pit bull will charge at the enemy, doing 3 hits. If you're close to the pit bull during the 3 hits, the pit bull can hurt you as well. B version summons spell cards that explode on the enemy's body. This does 3 hits. C version summons a large plate of spaghetti and meatballs. This heals either your or your enemy (depending on who touches it first).
- Charge back for a few seconds, then tap forward+A/B/C - Running Belly - Hakusho Daimao runs at the enemy with his belly. Each version has its own distance and number of hits. A version travels 1/3 across the screen and can hit up to 5 times, B version travels 2/3 across the screen and can hit up to 5 times, and C version travels across the screen and can hit up to 6 times. The number of hits depend on your location on the screen and your enemy's size.
- HCB+A/B/C - Jeanie Bottle Sucking - Hakusho Daimao takes out his Jeanie Bottle and sucks up his enemy. Each version does a different number of hits. A version does three hits, B version does 4 hits and does wall bounce, and C version does 3 hits and does Snapback.
- DP+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air)- Air Grab - Hakusho Daimao jumps in the air and grabs his enemy. He then spins the enemy around counter-clockwise and then body slams the enemy to the ground. Depending on where you are at (ground or air) determines the number of times Hakusho Daimao spins the enemy around. This can be used in an air combo.
- QCF+AB - Punching Wand - Hakusho Daimao's hand wand punches the enemy 5 times in the face. This can be used in a combo.
- DP+AB - Super Air Grab - Hakusho Daimao does a super version of the Air Grab special. He ends the super by farting on the enemy's face. This super can be done only when your enemy is in the air (or if you launch your enemy in the air; just time it right to get the super to work).
- QCB+AB (Level 3 Super) - Super Jeanie Bottle Sucking - Hakusho Daimao takes out his Jeanie Bottle and sucks the enemy inside. The bottle shakes the enemy around, and then spits them into the air with fire works. This super does 38 hits.