- He had nice Stamina
- Damaging Normals and Short Magic Series
- Gamma Charge is directional
- His Hyper Combos can OTG
- He is a Big Target for cross ups and infinites
- He had slow Speed
- Hyper Combos can be a bit unsafe in corner
c. FP (second hit)
SP, FP, RK
Ground Magic Series: Weakest to Any
Jump Magic Series: Weakest to Any
Super Jump Magic Series: Weakest to Strongest
Ground Smash: QCF + P
First Introduced in MSHvSF, Hulk does a crouching HP which rises the ground in from of him a bit.
Gamma Tornado: HCB + P
Hulk's command grab as he grabs the opponents head and swings the around with them thrown to the other side of the screen.
Gamma Charge: Charge B, F or D, U + K
Hulk does a charging attack which can be followed up by another one but only using the horizontal version of it.
Gamma Wave: QCF + Px2
Hulk does an extended version of Ground Smash which can land the opponent to the other side of the screen.
Gamma Crush: QCB + Px2
Hulk does a vertical Gamma Charge at the start and comes down from above with a giant rock which engulfs the opponent in flames.
Gamma Quake: QCF + Kx2
Introduced in MvC, Hulk punches the ground as a barrage of rocks come from the top of the screen.
1) FP, cancel JP Gamma Wave
2) JP, FP
3) c. FP, cancel Gamma Crush
4) c. SK, c. FK, cancel RK Gamma Charge, redirect U RK.
5) j. RK, c. FP (one hit), cancel Super Gamma Wave
6) j. RK, c. SK, c. FP, sj. JP, sj. FK, AC Finisher
7) j. SK, j. FK, c. FP, sj. JP, sj. SP, sj. RK (OTG), c. FP
8) j. RK, c. FP, cancel U RK Gamma Charge, redirect U RK
9) j. SK, j. MK, c. FP (one hit), cancel JP Gamma Tornado, FP (OTG), cancel JP Gamma Tornado.
10) j. punch throw, j. RK (OTG), c. FP, cancel Gamma Crush