Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Ippatsuman
TvC says that Ippatsuman originated from the Gyakuten! Ippatsuman anime (which is true).
- F+B - Leaping upward kick- Ippatsuman leaps in the air with a jumping upward leap kick. This can be used in a combo.
- F+C - Head dash tackle - Ippatsuman dashes at the enemy and tackles them with his head. This can be used in a combo. This normal move causes knockdown.
- His forward and backward ground dashes (tap forward, forward or back, back) alter some of Ippatsuman's special moves.
- QCF+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Ippatsuman throws a baseball at the enemy. Each version travels in its own direction. Ground A version travels straight (horizontally) at the enemy, ground B version travels in an upward arc (most likely not hit the enemy), and ground C version travels across the screen in a spinning loop. All three air versions travel in a 45 degree (decline) angle and have the same property directions as the ground versions. If you dash forward or backwards (on the ground) and use the B version, it will travel straight at the enemy in an very slight arc motion.
- DP+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Power Uppercut - Ippatsuman jumps straight (vertically) up with a punch. Each version has its own number of hits. A version does 1 hit, B version does 2 hits, and C version does 4 hits. Ground dashing forward or backwards alters his Power Uppercut, resulting in a 45 degree (incline) angle. Air versions will do a straight (vertical) punch, and the number of hits are the same as the ground version. This can be used in a combo or in an air combo.
- QCB+A/B/C - Ground Punch - Ippatsuman punches the ground, causing an energy wave to shoot out of the ground. Each version has its own number of hits. A verison does 1 hit, B version does 3 hits, and C version does 5 hits. This can be used in a combo.
- Charge back for a few seconds, then tap forward+A/B/C - Dashing Head Beam - Ippatsuman dashes at the enemy with a beam. Each version has its own traveling distance. A version will travel less than half way across the screen, B version will travel a little over half way across the screen, and C version will travel all the way across the screen.
- HCB+AB - Homerun Hitter - Ippatsuman takes out a baseball bat and hits multiple baseballs at the the enemy. This can be used in a combo.
- DP+AB (Can also be done in the air) - Air Grab - Ippatsuman jumps in the air in a 45 degree (incline) angle and body slams the enemy into the ground. This can be used in a an air combo.
RDP+AB (Level 3 Super) -Transformers/Power Rangers Robot - Ippatsuman incorporates himself into a gigantic robot. Your super meter depletes when you activate this super. The only way to leave the Transformer/Power Ranger robot is when your super meter depletes completely. During your robotic state, you can attack the enemy in various ways:
- Tap A to get his right arm to punch the enemy, causing wall slam.
- Tap B to get his left arm to punch the enemy, causing wall slam.
- Tap C to get the robots chest to charge. The longer you charge, the more damage you will do on your enemy. However, your enemy can interrupt the charge, making you lose the ability to finish.
- Tap down+A to get his right arm to slam on the ground.
- Tap down+B to get his left arm to slam on the ground.
- Tap up+A to get his right arm to slash his enemy with his sword.
- Tap up+B to get his left arm to slash his enemy with his sword.
- You can combo these follow ups together. Experiment around and see what you get!