Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars/Karas
From Shoryuken Wiki!
(Redirected from Karas (TvC:UAS))
- 6C-Horizontal Slash-Karas takes his sword and slashes at his enemy. This move can be used in a ground combo (the move before Horizontal Slash should be canceled into a Baroque). If you hold C down all the way, Karas will perform an unblockable Horizontal Slash. This normal move (when completely charged) can start a ground combo (if you Baroque the fully charged Horizontal Slash). Find some good Assist's for Karas if you want to use Horizontal Slash at its best.
- Kasha-Charge 4 for a few seconds, then press 6A/B/C-Karas charges at his enemy with a powerful shoulder tackle. All three versions' damage output are the same (around 2,020 Billion Damage). Each version travels its own distance across the screen. A version will travel about half-way across the screen, B version will travel about 4/5th's across the screen, and C version will travel almost all the way across the screen. This special move is good to use during his ground combos because this can save you a Baroque (and continue to ground combo your enemy).
- Narukami-623A/B/C-Karas' dragon punch special move. Each version has its own number of hits and damage output. A version does 1 hit and does around 2,300 Billion Damage, B version does 3 hots and does around 3,060 Billion Damage, and C version does 5 hits and does around 4,100 Billion Damage. This second part after Kasha is an alternative way to end Karas' ground combos. You can Baroque after Narukami to continue your ground combo.
- Yoinagi-236A/B/C-Karas' second part to his special move. He quickly dashes towards his enemy with a quick horizontal slash. The damage output is the same for all three versions (around 1,140 Billion Damage). You cannot stop at this point and continue your combo, unless you do:
- Yashaguruma-6C-Karas jumps in the air and does a powerful spinning blow with his sword (causing the enemy to bounce off the wall). This hit does around 3,000 Billion Damage. You can continue to ground combo after this normal move; however, connecting this move right after Yoinagi is very tricky. (Note: try simply inputting the moves ahead of time...this usually works).
- Yato-46A/B/C-Karas does another quick horizontal slash at his enemy (causing the enemy to go into the air in a juggling state...spinning past Karas). The damage output is the same for all three versions (around 4,500 Billion Damage). You can Baroque right after Yato to continue Karas' ground combo (or with the proper Assist, you can save your Baroque for something else, and continue to ground combo your enemy!).
- Narukami-623A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Karas' dragon punch special move. Each version (both ground and air) has its own number of hits and damage output. Ground: A version does 1 hit and does around 2,300 Billion Damage, B version does 3 hots and does around 3,060 Billion Damage, and C version does 5 hits and does around 4,100 Billion Damage. Air: A version does 1 hit and does around 2,450 Billion Damage, B version does 3 hits and does around 3,300 Billion Damage, and C version does 5 hits and does around 4,300 Billion Damage. The air versions of Narukami is good to use to end Karas' air combo (though not all the hits will connect, especially for a C version (if you input your air combo too fast that is)).
- Tobimizuchi-63214A/B/C-Karas shoots out a chain from his back and grabs his enemy (think of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat). The damage output for all three versions are the same (around 0,800 Billion Damage). You can ground combo into this (usually from 5C (1 hit)->Tobimizuchi) and follow-up with:
- Ukifune-236A/B/C-Karas pulls the enemy towards himself, kicks the enemy, and flies across the screen. He then slams the enemy into the wall, and ends the special move with an overhead blow with his hand. Ukifune's damage output (around 4,400 Billion Damage) and number of hits (4 hits) are the same for all three versions. You can continue to ground combo after this special (usually from a 2B).
- Tsurigitsune-214A/B/C-Karas takes his enemy and throws the enemy towards himself (or throws the enemy behind himself). Each version throws the enemy at certain parts of the screen. A version will do a very small throw (most of the time landing in front of Karas (Note: if you are next to you enemy and do the A version of Tsurigitsune, the enemy will be thrown behind Karas), B version will throw the enemy in an arc, landing behind Karas (about a ground dash away, you can follow-up with a ground combo), and C version will cause the enemy to bounce off the wall (i.e. wall bounce, you can follow-up with a ground combo, or continue your ground combo).
- Ungaikyo-236A/B/C-Karas spins his sword in front of himself. The damage output (around 0,400 Billion Damage) and number of hits (1 hit) are the same for all three versions. If the enemy is hit by Ungaikyo, the enemy will go into a staggering state (which is then possible to go into or continue your ground combo). This special move reflects projectiles. Use this on an enemy which he/she is projectile happy (and punish the enemy for it!).
- Zan Ei Jin- During the Ungaikyo special move, 236+Any two attack buttons-Karas goes into a stance and makes his sword fly all over the screen. Karas is gone during the crazy sword dancing. The super ends with Karas hitting the enemy with a powerful horizontal slash. This super does 11 hits and does around 15,100 Billion Damage. This super can be used in a ground combo (especially after Ungaikyo-since the enemy at this point is in a staggering state). This super is also good to use to catch your enemy in the air with (and in some cases, can be considered an anti-air). However, if you do you this super as an anti-air, chance are, Karas will not land the last hit of Zan Ei Jin (leaving Karas open for attacks).
- Shiranui-623+Any two attack buttons-This super is a counter-super. Karas goes into a stance (with his sword in front of him). If Karas' enemy hits him during his stance, Karas will slash the enemy (where a Japanese symbol appears), causing the enemy to explode. This super does 2 hits and does around 14,600 Billion Damage. Use this super as a surprise (when your opponent does not expect you to use it). If the enemy does not hit Karas during his stance, Karas is left open for attacks (since Karas is in his stance for almost 3 seconds).
- Hiei Zangetsu (Level 3 Super)-63214+Any two attack buttons-Karas sends his shadow towards his enemy. If the enemy is hit, a series of shadow webs tie the enemy up in he air (...the moon appears behind the enemy, haha). Karas ends the super with a powerful vertical slash. This super does 2 hits and does around 20,600 Billion Damage. You can ground combo into this super (especially after either a ground forward/backward throw) to guarantee high damage.
As An Assist
Karas jumps out and does his A version of Ungaikyo. The same properties still apply with Karas' Assist. Use his Assist to juggle the enemy on the ground (and to save your current character's Baroque for later).