Marvel vs Capcom 3/Taskmaster
In a nutshell
Taskmaster is a versatile, but slow character that packs some brutal damage. At first glance, he seems to be missing a lot of options, but in play you'll quickly find that the ones he does have can be difficult for opponents to deal with. Some of his normal attacks are just huge, and his Arrows hit really hard and can be fired in many different directions.
Tips and Tricks
- Though you don't get much damage off of Taskmaster's unblockable head-butt, you can combine it with the right assist to combo after it hits and make it a serious threat. You could also super cancel anytime before the finisher into Legion Arrow.
- Remember that Charging Star can destroy some projectiles. From full screen, it won't get you all the way it, but it can really help change your positioning.
- After Spidey Swing, you are airborn and can do attacks that count as high. Combine this with a low assist to make Taskmaster's offence really scary.
- By using Aim Master and Web Swing, you can change Taskmaster's facing and direction of movement, allowing you to do a number of tricks to cross up.
- For TaskMaster's Mission #10, be sure to hit the air M's when Ryu is at the peak of being knocked in the air to easier connect to the Air S.