Mega Man (MVC)
- Can charge his Mega Buster(Only by holding one button);
- Can have more than one projectile on the screen;
- He has an excelent projectile arsenal(Megaman is an arsenal, am I correct?);
- Can jump off walls(This is the classic Mega, I don't think he can jump off walls on his games);
- Has a small hitbox(Which forces some players to change their playstyle, and he isn't the smallest of the game);
- Can call Eddie in the middle of the match to change his secondary weapon(He has 3 different ones);
- His Tornado can OTG the opponent;
- His Hyper Combos are great to chip the opponent.
- Has bad Stamina;
- Doesn't have good reach on his normals(Well, he's small);
- Needs a lot of stock to do better combos(Most of them are corner only too);
- His Hyper Combos can be unsafe on block if you don't know how to use them.
Ground Magic Series: Weakest to Strongest
Jump Magic Series: Weakest to Strongest
Super Jump Magic Series: Hunter Series
RK, FP (Mega Buster), Leaf Shield
Mega Buster: hold HP (also in air)
First introduced in Megaman III, Megaman can now charge his shot so it can make multiple hits. It can be charged for a unspecific but long amount of time.
Mega Upper: F, D, DF + P
Megaman here can do a rising fist that's similar to Ryu's Shoryuken. First time I saw this in a Megaman game was probably Megaman X2.
Weapon Change: QCF + K
Eddie appears from above and gives Megaman an item stored in a circular sphere.
Default is Tornado Hold which is first introduced in Megaman 8 after beating Tengu Man.
LK brings Rock Ball which is first introduced in Megaman 8 from Dr. Light in Wily Island.
MK brings Tornado Hold
HK brings Leaf Shield which is first introduced in Megaman II after beating Wood Man.
Weapon Use: QCF + P
Megaman uses his weapon from the ability he gets during Weapon Change. Default is Tornado Hold which was introduced in Megaman 8 as he shoots a stationary tornado on the ground at a distance. Leaf Shield enables him to be immune on one attack but doing the motion again shoots out the leaves slowly doing multiple hits. Rock Ball enables for him to kick the ball as it bounces a few times from the wall.
Hyper Megaman: QCF + Px2 (also in air)
Known in the Japanese version as Hyper Rockman, Mega- man combines with Rush, Navi and Eddie for Megaman as he transforms into a larger, more armored and weaponed Megaman as it shoots out lasers and fireballs like crazy.
Rush Drill: QCF + Kx2
Megaman combines with Rush which enables Megaman to drive a drill vehicle for a short amount of time. During the process, Megaman can move back and forth and pressing a button makes him rush forward.
Beat Plane: HCB + Px2 (also in air)
Megaman combines with Navi which enables Megaman to drive a shooting plane for a short amount of time. During the process, Megaman can fly around in any direction as pressing P shoots fireballs from Navi's mouth and pressing K drops missiles.
1) JP, SP, FP Megaman Upper
2) SK, j. FK, c. SK, c. FK, c. RK, cancel JP Tornado Hold (OTG)
3) j. RK, SK, RK, sj. JP, sj. SK, cancel Hyper MegaMan
4) Charge up Mega Buster, j. SK, j. FK, j. RK, dash, SK, FK, RK, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, Mega Buster, Hyper MegaMan/Beat Plane
5) Charge up Mega Buster, j. SK, j. FK, j. RK, dash, c. SK, c. FK, c. RK, Mega Buster, Rush Drill, c. SK, RK, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, AC Finisher
6) j. SK, j. FK, dash, SK, FK, RK, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. FK, Mega Buster, c. SK (OTG), FK, RK, jump punch throw, c. SK, FK, RK, air combo!