Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars/Megaman Volnutt
- Arm attack-When in arm mode, 6B (this move can also be done in the air)-Megaman lunges forward with his arm and smacks the enemy, causing a stagger (when the enemy is on the ground). You can use this in a ground combo. The air version is nice to use as part of your air combo, especially in the corner/and when you switch weapons right in the middle of your air combo. The air version of this move looks odd, but chances are, your hit will count during an air combo.
- Buster Shot-Press and hold C (this move can also be done in the air)-Megaman's trade mark normal move. Pressing C will make Megaman shoot out a small energy ball that does 2 hits. The nice thing about this normal move is that you can charge it for more damage; however, the drawback is that you lose the ability to change weapons into your drill arm and you also lose the ability to launch your enemy into the air for an air combo (3C). The trick is to do the Buster Shot charging AFTER you either change your arm into the drill arm or AFTER you launch your enemy into the air to start your air combo. Charging the Buster Shot has different damage and number of hits: 3 second charge will have Megaman's Buster arm create a small energy ball, and, if you release it, you will do 3 hits and around 3,200 Billion Damage. After 6 seconds of charging, the energy ball will increase and have its own "aura," or glow around the energy ball; and, if you release it around this time, you will do 4 hits and around 7,100 Billion Damage. And finally, if you continue to hold down C, your energy ball will start to show energy lines around the large energy ball; if you release it, you will do 4 hits and will do around 9,300 Billion Damage. Crouching C (2C) will make Megaman do a 45 degree angle incline shot (and the charging properties still apply), while jumping C has two alternatives: shoot with just jumping C (with the same charging properties) or while jumping, press 3C-Megaman will shoot at a downward 45 degree angle (again, same charging properties). You can use Buster Shot (and its charge) in a combo (both ground and air).
- 6B (ground and air)special arm use-Depending on what arm you have equipped with Megaman Volnutt will determine what you do. Megaman's normal arm (read above) will lunge at the enemy and stagger the enemy. The A version change (see below on how to change arms) is a bullet gun arm. The bullet gun arm shoots 4 rapid bullets out of his bullet gun arm. When you are on the ground, you can shoot straight across the screen (6B), or at a 45 degree angle incline (3B). When you are in the air, you can shoot straight across the screen (6B) or at a 45 degree angle decline (3B). The B version is his shield arm. While either on the ground or the air, you can use his shield (6B). If this hits the enemy, it will cause a wall slam (wall bounce), in which you can continue your combo. However, if you try to use the shield right after the first hit (and wall slam/bounce), the shield will not cause that effect, but instead, cause the enemy to be in a fast glide of recovery. The C version is his drill arm. When you are on the ground, you can either do his vertical (and anti-air) drill attack (3B) or his ground dashing drill attack (6B); when you are in the air, you can use his vertical drill arm attack (6B).
- Weapon Change (Forward)-236A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Megaman dashes forward to change his arm. The A version will give you his bullet gun arm, the B version will give you his shield arm, and the C version will give you his drill arm. You can return to your normal arm by inputting the same command with the appropriate buttons (for example, 236B gives you the shield arm, if you want to revert back to his normal arm, input 236B). Of course, you can input 22B (from the example) or 214B to return to his normal arm. As long as you use the same button, you can return to Megaman's normal arm. You can use Weapon Change (Forward) in the air during his air combo; this is much easier to use than air dashing in the middle of his air combo and it gives you the ability to increase your damage output options. You can change weapons twice in the air. You can change weapons as much as you want when Megaman Volnutt is on the ground.
- Weapon Change (Standing)-22A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Megaman dashes backwards to change his arm. Same rules still apply as stated above (as well as both ground and air changes)
- Weapon Change (Backward)-214A/B/C (this move can also be done in the air)-Megaman stays where he is at to change his arms. Same rules still apply as stated above (as well as both ground and air changes).
- Machine Gun Sweep-214+Any two attack buttons (this move can also be done in the air)-Megaman gets out his bullet gun and shoots 41 bullets at his enemy (and does around 9,400 Billion Damage). You can control the directions of the bullets, depending whether you are on the ground or in the air. If you are on the ground, you can control the bullet direction horizontally (straight across the screen) to nearly straight up (vertically). If you are in the air, you can control the bullet direction horizontally (straight across the screen) to nearly straight down (vertically). This is a great super to use at part of either your ground or air combo, and it can guarantee some super swapping set-ups (Team Hyper Combo) or even when you want to have your partner out at the same time during his/her super (Cross-Over Combination).
- Max Power Drill Uppercut-623+Any two attack buttons-Megaman gets out his drill arm and does a anti-air drill attack (13 hits around 13,000 Billion Damage). This does more damage than the Machine Gun Sweep super; however, you can only use this while Megaman is on the ground. This is good to use to end your ground combos, but if you are looking to switch Megaman out during his super, use Machine Gun Sweep instead (especially if you want to confirm the hits).
- Max Power Shining Laser (Level 3 Super, 236+Any two attack buttons)-Megaman gets out a special arm, then pokes at the enemy, lifting the enemy above his head, and shoots out a massive laser. The damage ranges (because you can mash this level 3 super for more hits and damage). This super is hard to combo into (especially the hit box is deceiving), but if you do manage to land this during your ground/air combo, you can continue to combo right after the level 3 super finishes (usually with a 5B-2 hit kicker -> 3C).
As An Assist
Megaman Volnutt jumps out and does his anti-air drill attack. His assist attack does 6 hits, and causes a very odd but unique (and fast) aerial stun. You can combo into or after his assist. This is good to use as an anti-air, or as a surprise attack.