- She had Speedy Normals and Specials
- Her Hyper Combos covers a lot of zone (specially Soul Eraser)
- Added a sexy Hyper Combo Lv3
- Low Stamina
- She needs too much stocks for her main gameplan
- Same Sprite as Darkstalkers
Ground Magic Series: Hunter Series
Jump Magic Series: Hunter Series
Super Jump Magic Series: Hunter Series
FP, RK, Soul Fist, Shadow Blade
Wing Arc: DF + HP
Morrigan does a spinning attack with her wings on crouching position. It was her cr.HP on DS3 too.
Flip Kick: F + HK
Morrigan does a slow forward flip kick. This one is her s.HK from DS3.
Shell Kick: D + MK (only in air)
Morrigan does a drill attack with her feet acting as a drill.
Drill Kick: D + HK (only in air)
Morrigan does a drill attack with her sharp feet from the air that goes straight down similar to her follow-up attack from DS3.
Soul Fist: QCF + P (also in air)
Morrigan throws out a shining projectile attack that's similar to her ES version in DS3 but only does one hit.
Shadow Blade: F, D, DF + P (also in air)
Morrigan does a rising blade attack that's similar to her ES version in DS3 and also does multiple hits depending of the version.
Vector Drain: HCB + P (close only)
Morrigan's command grab as he brings the opponent up then does a spinning slam with the opponent down to the ground.
Soul Eraser: QCF + Px2
Morrigan unleashes a cannon that shoots out a somewhat medium projectile wave with another two cannons rotating up and down as it does two medium waves. After the flash, if the opponent is not blocking, he will take the damage. You can mash the buttons to get more hits/damage too.
Silhouette Blade: F, D, DF + Px2
Morrigan does a down-back HP with Lilith coming up from the ground doing one Shadow Blade after another.
Darkness Illusion: QCF + Kx2 (also in air)
Morrigan dashes forward a bit acting as a command throw(Not unblockable) and when it connects, another Morrigan appears behind the opponent and copies every attack for a short amount of time.
Eternal Slumber: LP, MK, B, MP, HK (Level 3 only)
Morrigan shoots out a heart and when it connects, a pink curtain covers the screen with only the shadows of Morrigan and Lilith attack (or seduce?) the opponent. It is unblockable as well.
1) d.c. SK, c. FK, c. RK
2) d.s. JP, s. SK, s. SP, c. FP, Shadow Blade
3) d.c. SK, c. FK, Silhouette Blade
4) d.c. SK, c. FK, c. RK, Silhouette Blade(OTG)
5) j. FP, c. SK, c. FP, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, AC Finisher
6) Kill off first character, Eternal Slumber(Unblockable)
7) j. SK, j. SP, j. FP, dash, c. SK, c. FK, c. FP, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, Shadow Blade, Vector Drain
8) j. SK, j. SP, j. FP, dash, c. SK, c. FK, c. FP, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, sj. FP, sj. RK, c. SK(OTG), FK, RK