Mr. Karate (Ryo Sakazaki) (NGBC)
Tomoe Nage: b/f+CD
Hyouchuu Wari: f+A
Joudan Uke: f+B
Gedan Uke: df+B
Ko'oh Ken: QCF+P
Moh Koh Raijin Satsu: f,d,df+K
Kohou Shippuu Ken: HCB+P(SC)
Hien Shippu Kyaku: HCB+K or db,f+K
Zanretsu Ken: f,b,f+P
Haoh Shokou Ken: F,HCF+P Takes 1 stock
Tenchi Haoh Ken: QCF,QCF+P Takes 1 stock
Tenchi no Joge Kamae: QCF,HCB+KTakes 1 stock
Buryoko Ranbu: f,uf,f,f,df,uf,uf Takes 1 stock
Suburu ou Shou Kabushi:fAfter Bryoko Ranbu
Ryuko Ranbu: QCF,HCB+P Takes 2 stocks
Mr. Karate NGBC Primer I(by Dark Geese):
- Bnb is cr.bxxCr.C xxa or C fireball/Deadly Assault.
- You can vary this via cr.bxxcr.C to ranbu super (qcfhcb+p super) Another bnb of his.
- Do not waste time with his Buriki One (qcfhcb+k) super unless you are an expert in it..I can hit this stuff later on.
- He has two types of command flying kicks..one that is qcb+k (b button is sae ala 2k2) and the db, f, k one that flies across the screen. So he has his old ones plus Takumas from 2k2.
- Yes Dp+A is a good Anti Air but so is Cr.C..its pretty good and SAFER.
- In the corner off a Throw you can link Dp+D overhead as an OTG.
- Haohshokoken is good from afar and still used to punish stuff.