Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars/PTX-40A
From Shoryuken Wiki!
(Redirected from PTX-40A (TvC:UAS))
- 6B-Chainsaw-PTX-40A takes out his chainsaw and slashes with it at his enemy. If the enemy is hit by PTX-40A's chainsaw, this will cause the enemy to slightly fly in the air.
- 6B4B-Chainsaw Retraction-PTX-40A retracts his chainsaw, and flies backwards. If the enemy is close to PTX-40A when he does Chainsaw Retraction, the enemy will go into an air juggling state.
- Right Weapon-236A/B/C-PTX-40A shoots his weapon with the right side. Each version shoots at a different angle. The A version will shoot down at a 45 degree angle, the B version will shoot straight across the screen, and the C version will shoot upward at a 45 degree angle. It is possible to use in a ground combo.
- Left Weapon-214A/B/C-Just like the right side, the same rules apply here. Each version shoots at a different angle. The A version will shoot down at a 45 degree angle, the B version will shoot straight across the screen, and the C version will shoot upward at a 45 degree angle. It is possible to use in a ground combo.
- Note on Weapons: PTX-40A has three known weapons at which he can use during his battle. One is a Machine Gun: you can use this three times before the weapon falls off of his shoulders; the Shotgun: the range and the damage varies, depending on where you are at with PTX-40A; the Rocket-an unblockable weapon which is great to use to either reset the damage or to combo into his Level 3 super.
- Calibur Execution-Charge 2 for a few seconds, then press 8A/B/C-PTX-40A takes out his chainsaw and raises it at his enemy. If the enemy is hit by the Calibur Execution, the enemy will go into a juggling state, where you can continue to combo (by Baroqing), combo into his level 3 super, or to reset the damage scale.
- VS Tackle-Charge 4 for a few seconds, then press 6A/B/C-PTX-40A charges at his enemy with a shoulder tackle. Each version travels its own distance. A version travels about half-way across the screen, B version travels about 2/3rds across the screen, and C version travels about 9/10th's across the screen. Note: A/B versions will cause the enemy to bounce off the wall (wall bounce), while C version will cause a "Snap Back," forcing your opponent to switch out his/her character (unless you are fighting against another giant or if the opponent only has one character left).
- Arsenal Barrage-41236+Any two attack buttons-PTX-40A shoots a series of Rockets (which are unblockable), Machine Gun bullets, or Shotgun bullets at the enemy (around 45-48 hits). He then pauses to reload with Missile launchers (very rare to get)--targeting the enemy, and shooting at the enemy with them. Keep in mind that your opponent, if timed correctly, can avoid this super. Use this for chip damage or to guarantee around 20,000 Billion Damage if the enemy is in the corner blocking (at least you'll hit the enemy with the Rockets!).
- Tactical Caliber-623+Any two attack buttons-PTX-40A takes out his Chainsaw and swings it at the enemy. If the enemy is hit during his swings, the enemy will be thrown onto the ground, getting cut by the chainsaw.
- L-P Buster (Level 3 Super)-421+Any two attack buttons-PTX-40A dashes at the enemy. If the enemy is hit, PTX-40A will launch the enemy into the air with a series of saber/blade attacks, ending it with dramatic slicing. You can follow-up this super with a 2C to add more damage. This super is great to use, especially during a combo because it guarantees so much damage (and a chance to kill your opponent's character).
(Thanks to frustratedsquirrel's PTX-40A thread for the information!: http://shoryuken.com/threads/223583-I-m-not-in-Lost-Planet-2!-the-PTX-40A-UaS-thread-and-guide).