← Skullgirls main page
In order for wikis to be the best source of information they can be, they need small contributions from a variety of users who can fill in the gaps of knowledge. You don’t need to be an expert level player to create an account and edit. If you want to make a small edit but don't have an account, stop by the #wiki channel on the Skullgirls discord and ping the wiki maintainer role. If you want to contribute but don’t know how, below are some ideas.
Simple ways to contribute
- Add links to useful resources such as videos, documents, or tweets
- Populate the combos, setups, strategy, and counter play sections in the character pages
- Make sure each addition to the combo/setups section, as well as existing combos/setups, explain why you would use that combo/setup over another one. If a combo/setup has no use, remove it for brevity. Note: ‘Easy to execute’ is a valid use.
- Write an addition to a move’s description, such as a way to use it or a notable behavior
- Correct factual errors in frame data, move descriptions, or mechanics pages
- If you update the frame data on a character page, please make sure to update it on the compiled frame data page and vice versa!
- Fix typos and grammar, reword / trim down sections if they need it in order to read better
- If you'd like to keep track of changes to certain pages, add pages to your watchlist by clicking the watchlist button on the top of the page. You can then view all the recent changes to your watched pages here http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Special:Watchlist
|Skullgirls 2nd Encore+|
|Help||FAQ • Controls • Glossary • UI/HUD • Training Room • Frame Data • Hitboxes|
|Characters||Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double • Squigly • Big Band • Eliza • Fukua • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune|
|Mechanics||Movement • Attacks • Defense • Team Mechanics • Combos / Damage • Advanced Mechanics • Esoteric • Compiled Frame Data|
|Other||Community • Videos • PC Launch Options • Patch History • Extra|