Skullgirls/Hit Box Ref
From Shoryuken Wiki, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Strategy and More!
Hit Box Color List
- Red: Active attack box.
- Orange: Inactive attack box.
- Yellow: Hit stun hurt box. Throw invulnerable hurt box.
- Green: Hurt box.
- Blue: Physical extent.
- Light Blue: High blocking hurt box. Hit invulnerable hurt box.
- Dark Blue: Low blocking hurt box
- Purple: Air blocking hurt box. Also used during unblockable protection.
- White: Invulnerable hurt box.
- Filia's standing hurt box. Her hair does not have any boxes when not attacking.
- Painwheel's standing block hurt box. Her spine has a hurt box and the blades do not.
- Ms. Fortune's crouching hurt box. Her head has it's own hurt box, and the body's boxes do not get any smaller when headless.
- Painwheel's crouching block hurt box. Her blades do not have a hurt box.
- Ms. Fortune's jumping block hurt box. In the air, Ms. Fortune is small compared to other characters.
- Cerebella's jumping hurt box. Vice-Versa's arms only have boxes while attacking.
- Parasoul's hurt boxes and attack boxes during s.MP. Kreig does not have a hurt box.
- Valentine's hurt boxes while in hit stun.
- Parasoul's hurt boxes and attack boxes during ← + HK. A large area above her leg counts as an attack box.
- Filia's standing hurt boxes during block stun.
- Cerebella's hurt boxes and attack boxes during c.LK. Vice-Versa's arms only have boxes while attacking.
- Valentine's crouching hurt boxes while in block stun.
- Painwheel's hurt boxes and attack boxes during j.HP.
- Ms. Fortune's jumping hurt boxes while in block stun.
- Peacock's hurt boxes and the active projectile attack box from Peacock's s.HP.
- Filia with attack boxes and fully invulnerable hurt boxes.
- Cerebella with fully invulnerable hurt boxes.
- Peacock with a throw invulnerable hurtt box.
- Peacock with a hit invulnerable hurt box.