Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike/New
From Shoryuken Wiki, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Strategy and More!
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Originally released in arcades in 1999, 3rd Strike is the third iteration of the Street Fighter III series by Capcom. 3rd Strike introduced five new characters (Chun-Li, Makoto, Q, Remy, and Twelve) and adjusted the gameplay of the earlier versions, producing a deep and technical gameplay that is still enjoyed today. 3rd Strike is available for Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. It will soon be re-released as 3rd Strike: Online Edition for Xbox LIVE Arcade and the PlayStation 3 Store on August 23.
Throughout this guide, various terminology is used. For a list and description of fighting game terminology, see the Glossary.
- Walking and Crouching
- Jumping and Super Jumping
- Normal Attacks
- Throws and Throw Techs
- Quick Rising
- Special Moves
- EX Special Moves
- Super Arts
- Universal Overhead
- Red Parrying
- Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Forums on Shoryuken
- C-Royd Teaches 3rd Strike - In-depth 3rd Strike tutorials
- The Shend's YouTube Channel - Thousands of 3rd Strike matches and miscellaneous videos
- Thongboy presents 3rd Strike Basics - The seminal 3rd Strike tutorial
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Frame Data - Frame data courtesy of ESN
- 3rd Strike Junkies Podcast - Strategy podcast