Street Fighter X Tekken/Raven
In a nutshell
Raven has a strong rushdown game coupled with a decent zoning tool. With Raven's projectile he can set up situations to mix up his opponent with Haze giving him opportunities to use his high damaging combo's.
- One of the core things for Raven right now is the "Raven Loop", using + , (charge) + , (dash cancel) , repeat . This allows Raven to juggle his sweeping + repeatedly for strong damage, and opening up many combo and reset options.
- Raven has very good mobility, his dash and backdash are extremely fast and cover a great deal of distance. Using his dash alongside his projectile will create opportunities to move safely.
- Raven's haze is an invincible move on startup, once raven has started to appear he can be damaged. If used to teleport in on the enemy without projectile support he can be punished by a full combo.
- Raven's skull smasher is a good combo starter, it is safe and backdashing after allows Raven to be at a safe distance.
- Raven has trouble dealing with characters that have decent firballs and standard reach. Most of Raven's normals cover less than average space, all shoto's can beat out most of Raven's normals with Cr.MK. Zangief and Hugo are almost impossible to beat with raven due to their reach, anti-airs and invincible attacks (command grabs). Zangief can lariat or green hand Raven's projectile and Hugo can armor through them.
- Raven's jab pressure is above average but will be nerfed in the upcomming 2013 patch, although he will be getting a decent anti-air in his Far HK.
Bread and Butters
Hit Confirm Combos
Combos Into Supers