Somebody needs to take a look at this page...the last person who edited it just deleted the last half of it randomly. Fixing it manually would be a pain in the ass, there has to be some way of just undoing someone's edit.
-- Look through the page's history for the version before it was messed up. I copied what was in the last complete version and replaced the current one with it. Hopefully that fixed it. It seems there's someone/something going around attempting to remove "+" signs, but ends up wiping out half to most of a page. --JedahsMinistry 04:32, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
- For future reference, the easiest way for a non-admin to revert to an older version of an article is to:
- Click the history tab for the article
- Click on the date of the old revision that's good
- Click edit (you'll get a message warning you that you're editing an old revision)
- Click save
- --Anonymous 13:10, 22 April 2007 (UTC)