Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Jun the Swan
From Shoryuken Wiki!
TvC says that Jun the Swan originated from the Science Ninja Team Gatchaman anime series (which is true).
- F+B - Jun does a low turning sweep-like kick. However, the enemy does not fall and you cannot use it in a combo. However, you can use this move to connect with a super.
- F+C - Jun does a two hit kick. You can cancel the first kick into a special or super.
- QCF+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Jun Bomb Whip - Jun throws a bomb on the enemy's body. You can place up to 5 bombs on the enemy. Both ground and air version travels a certain distance on the screen. Ground and air A version travels barely in front of Jun (looks more like an anti-air in the case of the ground version), ground and air B version travels about half way across the screen, and ground C version travels all the way across the screen; air C version travels only 2/3's across the screen. This can be used in a combo.
- QCB+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Explosion - After placing the bomb(s) on your enemy, do the Explosion special to damage the enemy. This can be used in a combo (input it pretty fast for it to work). However, the enemy can block the explosion. All three ground and air versions are the same.
- DP+A/B/C - Jun Rope Kick - Jun takes her rope and throws it in the air and kicks the enemy (for B and C version). A version just throws the rope in the air.
- RDP+A/B/C - Jun Diving Kick - Jun jumps at the enemy with a jumping dash kick and does a series of teleporting attacks in the air. Each version has its own distance and number of hits. A version barely moves from where Jun stands (about 1/4th towards the enemy) and does 3 hits, B version travles about half way towards the enemy and does 4 hits, C version travels almost all the way across the screen and does 6 hits.
- While jumping, RDP+A/B/C - Jun Air Kick Combo - Jun does a small 45 degree (decline) flying kick in the air. If Jun hits the enemy, Jun will do a series of hits on the enemy's face. Each version has a different number of hits. A version hits 3 times, B version hits 4 times, and C version hits 5 times.
- QCF+AB (Can also be done in the air) - Jun Super Bomb Combo - Jun does a series of bomb whips on the enemy, ending it with an explosion on the enemy's body. The number of hit varies based on the enemy's size and your location on the screen. This can be used in a combo.
- RDP+AB - Super Diving Kick Combo - Jun does a super version of Jun Diving Kick and ends it with an air throw. This does 17 hits. This super can be used in a combo.
- While jumping, QCB+AB (Level 3 Super) - Swan flame - Jun does an air kick flip. If she hits the enemy, she turns into a Swan flame, and charges the enemy. This super does 25 hits. This super can be used in a combo.