Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Morrigan Aensland
From Shoryuken Wiki!
TvC says that Morrigan Aensland originated from Vampire/Darkstalker (which is true).
- F+B - Spikes come out of her wings, a good push back move to get/gain space. Can be used at the end of a combo.
- F+C - Horizontal split kick. This can be great to use if you chain with Standing close s.close C (4 hit kick) -> F+C -> QCF+A -> Level 3 Super RDP+AB super.
- Her dashes end up in the air. Back dashing results ascending backwards, dashing forward ascends her forward. If you air dash forward, you descend forward, if you air dash backwards, you descend backwards.
- QCF+A/B/C (Also can be done in the air)- Fire ball. This move in the air can help you float and stall time.
- DP+A/B/C (Also can be done in the air)- Dragon punch. This move is good to end an air combo. A version is 1 hit, B version is 3 hits, and C version is 5 hits.
- (In the air only) QCB+C - Her famous drill hit. Comes out fast; however, unlike CvS2, you can't really use it for ground dashing pressure. You MIGHT get one hit.
- HCB+A/B/C - Her old school throw. She takes the enemy in the air, and then does a spin slam.
- QCF+AB - Her missile projectile. You might be able to combo with this super if you have the right Partner Assist.
- HCB+AB, then hit A/B/C - Her super drill. It's not that useful, unless it's for chip damage or if you get lucky in a match. If you time it right, you can continue into a ground chain combo into an air combo.
- RDP+AB (Also can be done in the air) (Level 3 Super) - Twin Hitting super - She gets Lilith out and they start smacking the crap out of your opponent. Ground and air version does 46 hits. This can be used in a combo.