From Shoryuken Wiki!
Frame Data Terminology
- Start Up: This indicates the number of frames it takes for the hit box of an attack to open.
- Adv.Frames: (Block / Hit / c.Hit): When an attack is blocked, or hits (or hits crouching) respectively, you have a certain number of recovery frames before you can move, attack, or block again. A positive number indicates the number of frames you can move or attack before your opponent can; as a negative number indicates the number of frames your opponent can move or attack before you can. The higher, the better. This number is used to determine if a move is safe or not, and for linking purposes.
- Cancel: (Special / Super): If the animation of the move can be cancelled into a special, then it is a special cancel. If the animation of the move can be cancelled into a super, then it is a super cancel. Special moves only have super cancel for obvious reasons.
- Section: (Guard / Parry): This is just stating what form of guard must be used to defend this move. It will either be H (High), L (Low), H/L (Both) or U (Unblockable). This also states what form of parry must be used to defend this move. It will either be H (High), L (Low), H/L (Both), U (Unparryable).
- JPT (Juggle Potential Take): This is the amount of juggle potential that is lost when this attack hits during a juggle. Default juggle potential is always 6. Soon as juggle potential reaches 0, you can't juggle the opponent anymore (There are exceptions). If an attack has a juggle potential take of 6, you basically won't be able to juggle anymore (of course, there are exceptions). X means that you can't juggle with the move, and - means you CAN juggle with it but there's nothing you can do to juggle after it.
- Rating: This is my personal rating on the attack. The higher (1-5) the number, the more useful it is. This rating is determined by not only the provided information about the attack, but other information that I don't give like the range of an attack, its priority, the size of the attack box as well as the length of time it stays out.
- Mtr Length (Meter Length): This is the size of the super meter. Generally (Besides Ibuki) a Standing Strong will give you 2 points of meter.
- OBT (Opponent's Back Turned): Specifies the case of whether the attack hit an opponent facing away from Alex.