Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3/Dante
From Shoryuken Wiki, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Strategy and More!
In a nutshell While many characters can boast that they are a jack of all trades, Dante literally has tools for every situation. From dive kicks to teleports to mode changes to flight modes, Dante can get out of anything. He is a fantastic point character as well. Truly a one man army.
Character Specific Information
Unique Command Normals
- Melee starters:
- All Bullets are treated as specials, scaling by 90% , to a minimum of 5%.
- Bullet starters:
- Follow-up moves:
(43,900 ~ 47,500)
(50,000 ~ 204,600)
25,000 X 5 for rain
rank 2: 35,000 X 3 (94,800)
rank 3: 30,000 X 5 (122,600)
(125,100 ~ 143,200)
up to 5 hits
(92,200 for bullets)
+ 20,000 X 4 + 70,000 (163,400)
Devil Trigger only
+ Devil Trigger's 15% damage boost: 34,500 X 5
(254,200 ~ 301,100)
adds 15% damage to all hits.
Regenerate red health.
Prevents meter gain.
can perform Triple Jump and Double Air Dash
Tips and Tricks
- Bold Canceling: Using Bold Move to cancel Stinger, and then performing another move before Bold Move starts or Million Stab 5 per-hits, effectively canceling Stinger into a move.
- Example: , , , + (Stinger), + (Bold Move) or + tap (Million Stabs; 5 per-hit), + (Volcano) is the most common usage. You must do the Stinger > Bold Move or Million Stab > Volcano very quickly.
- Bold Move only: Once you understand how Bold Canceling works, many new combo opportunities open up for Dante.
- Stinger can be canceled into teleport by pressing + + immediately followed by ; if timed properly it'll do the teleport.