Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3/She Hulk
From Shoryuken Wiki, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Strategy and More!
Jennifer Susan Walters is back on the case! Lawyer to Superheroes by day, criminal fighting Gamma Bombshell by night. Jennifer was seriously wounded one day by gunfire from employees of crime boss Nicholas Trask. In desperate need of a blood transfusion, and with no other available donors in close vicinity, death was knocking at her door. Luckily, her cousin, Dr. Bruce Banner, a.k.a The Incredible Hulk, was visiting and just so happened to be perfect blood donor for his cousin. This blood transfusion would not only save her life, but ULTIMATELY change her life forever, turning Jennifer Walters into the Sensational She Hulk!
In a nutshell She Hulk is somewhat like Guy and El Fuerte from Street Fighter 4 in that she has a command run and can constantly stay in your opponent's face. She has many ways to get in and once she does, She Hulk really shines.
Character Specific Information
(20,000 x 9) + (5,000 x 9) + 80,000
- + is no longer .
- Reduced slide distance on + .
- TaC "glitch" fixed.
- This combo can still be somewhat replicated due to air X-Factor.
- Can no longer call Assists during Chariot and Catapult.
- Can call assists during Catapult > Shooting Star, Flying Drop Kick, and Senton, however.
- Clothesline causes vs airborne opponent.
- This does not affect the Clothesline assist (bug?)
- Torpedo pushes opponents further away
- Emerald Cannon jumps forward, allowing it to continue the combo after Torpedo.
- New move, "Lights Out!"
- range / hitbox for Taking out the Trash apppears to be reduced.
- Invincibility for Taking out the trash appears to be reduced.
- Taking out the Trash's damage and hits can be increased by rotating
- She-Hulk was made "heavier", altering her float time during jumps, and when she is on the receiving end of combos, slightly - most notably on and hits.
- Transitions from Chariot into follow-ups made quicker, most notably on Clothesline.
- Reduced input leniency and buffer range of Runner's Start and its follow-up moves, making all combos more strict.
- Runner's Start, when charged for a full second, automatically initiates Chariot with full armor.
Tips and Tricks
- Taking out the Trash is a mashable hyper. You can now increase the damage done by rotating the arcade stick/directional pad. However the damage dictated by this is:
5,000 points of damage for every 8 inputs up to a max of 9 times, approximately 72 directional inputs.
The inputs do not have to be . The inputs can be any direction because the game only recognizes the number of inputs not the direction of the inputs. The directional inputs aren't counted until She Hulk starts swinging her opponent around.
(Tested with Hori Command Stick--Joshua Kaneakalau 00:16, 19 January 2012 (UTC)
- Fully charged Chariot activates at 72 frames.
(Tested with Hori Command Stick--Joshua Kaneakalau 19:24, 21 January 2012 (UTC)