- I'm a 26 year old fighting game player.
- For the most part I have been using a lot of my spare time practicing combos, playing matches online. Trying to get adjusted to my new fightstick.
- I also make Tool assisted movies at TASVideos.org and have some more plans to try to break the mold to get more fighting game interest with their current audience.
Fighting Games I Play Usually/Study up on
- The King of Fighters '98UM FE
- The King of Fighters XIII
- The King of Fighters 2002 UM
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers
- Marvel vs Capcom 2
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken 3-5
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
- Hyper Street Fighter II
- Street Fighter III:Third Strike
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Ring of Destruction:Slam Masters II
- Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm
- Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (Steam)
- Arcana Heart 3 Love MAX
- Power Instinct: Matrimelee
- Rage of the Dragons
Plans on SRK Wiki
- Currently developing new strategies and ways to counter/punish cookie cutter tactics. Via emulator usage and taking note of the cast's retaliation and noting it if it's deemed a viable tactic and has little to no counters. or input playback and see what solutions the cast may have to a situation and seeing if it has no counters either.
- Putting combos for lesser known games or games that don't have any yet.
- Writing down Basic Frame Data for games(Startup,Advantage on Block/Hit) that don't have it yet.
- Trying to fill out the movelists of some pages I can.
- Doing some organizing and trying to make some things look nicer when I can.
- Add some basic gameplay tips for characters that don't have any or add more clear ones for people who may be newer to fighting games.
Estimated Time of Completion of Tasks
I would say it will stay take me at least a few months to get everything finalized well for pages, but with most things out of the way. It shouldn't be too bad. After all the researching and planning is done, it should be a really nice for new coming players.