From Shoryuken Wiki!
Templates for Skullgirls move data
- Template:SGMove - base move template that contains the other templates
- Template:SGMove_NoHB - above but for moves that don't hit / don't need to display a hitbox
- Template:SGMove_extra - hacky way of putting in more data rows
- Template:SGMoveHeader - displays name of move and an input. The caption is used for normal names (as seen on the custom assist hud) or distinguishing the level for supers
- Template:SGMoveHeader_NoCaption - above but without a caption (for special moves)
- Template:SGMoveData_1 - displays the data of each version of a move, such as frame data, damage, properties, etc
- Template:SGMoveData_1_NoFD - above but without a frame data graph
- Template:SGMoveData_2 - displays a 'version' of the move, used for moves with different versions on different buttons, or different properties for holding a button, etc.
- Template:SGMoveData_2_NoFD - above but without a frame data graph