- He had damaging Normals and Short Magic Series
- He had Good Specials for Zoning tools
- His Specials and Hyper Combos can hit OTG
- Can start an OTG combo when he use his Standing Short after a Back Corner Throw
- Hyper Combos if they are blocked can be unsafe or evaded easily
- Low Stamina
- Big Cross up Target
Ground Magic Series: Punch to Kick
Jump Magic Series: Punch to Kick
Super Jump Magic Series: Hunter Series
FP, RK, Venom Fang
Venom Fang: QCF + P (also in air)
Venom's symbiote hops forward in a low arc as a big blob face. P strength varies upon the distance of the jump.
Venom Rush: QCF + K
Venom summons the symbiote to attack from far parts of the screen using his standing HK. K strength varies upon how far the symbiote attacks.
Web Throw: HCB + P
Venom throws out a web from his wrist and when it connects, he slams the opponent twice on the ground then swings them to the other side of the screen. P strength varies upon how up the web will shoot.
Venom Web: QCF + Px2
Venom jumps to the middle of the screen and shoots out a large web that cataches full-screen. Once it connects, Venom rushes down with a barrage of normals and ends it with a Venom Fang.
Death Bite: QCF + Kx2
Venom does an extended version of his Venom Rush which can land the opponent to the other side of the screen.
1) c. JP, c. RK, cancel JP Venom Fang(OTG)
2) SP Throw, c. SP, c. FK, cancel Death Bite
3) j. RK, SP, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, AC Finisher
4) j. FP, j. FK, dash, c. SP, c. RK, cancel Death Bite
5) j. FP, j. FK, SP, cancel SP Web Throw
6) j. FP, j. SK, SP, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, sj. FP/RK, cancel FP Venom Fang, Web Throw
7) j. FP, j. SK, SP, sj. JP, sj. SK, sj. SP, sj. FK, SP Air Throw, Death Bite (OTG)