X-Men vs Street Fighter/Dhalsim
Dhalsim, the master of Yoga Fire, has the ability to stretch his limbs great distances. He leaves his family at home a periodically joins in fighting tournaments.
|Yoga Spear (in air)||+|
|Yoga Mummy (in air)||+|
|Yoga Fire (also in air)||+|
|Yoga Teleport (also in air)|| or + ( , , ) |
or ( , , )
|Yoga Slam Attack||+|
1) HP Throw the enemy into the corner, Yoga Inferno
2) Have enemy in corner. MP Throw, Yoga Strike
3) C.HK XX Yoga Inferno (OTG)
4) HK-Yoga Blast the enemy out of the air, Yoga Inferno
1) J.DN.LK , J.MK , J.HP , C.LK XX Yoga Inferno
2) J.DN.MK , J.HK , S.MP [close] SJ SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MK , SJ.HP (FS)
3) J.DN.MK , J.HK , S.MP [close] SJ SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.MK , SJ.HK (FS)
1) Get enemy right in the corner. J.DN.MK , J.HK , S.MP [close] SJ SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.MK , SJ.HK (FS), SJ.LK , SJ.MK , SJ.HK (FS) , J.LK , J.MK , J.HK (FS) , C.LK (OTG) XX Yoga Inferno
**Note: This combo is TOUGH to pull off. Okay, here goes: First of all, the J.DN.LK must be done VERY high above the enemy's head so that when the J.MK , J.HK connects, you'll land right next to the enemy so that the S.MP will perform the close-up Launcher, not the far away one. After Launching the enemy, Super Jump BACKWARDS so that after the initial Close-up Jumping LK connects, the rest of the Air Combo will be done with far away attacks... the SJ.MP , SJ.MK , SJ.HK will all be Dhalsim's stretchy attacks. Then, start changing the arc of your jump to start floating towards the enemy. Once they fall to about one body lower than you, do the SJ.LK , SJ.MK , SJ.HK chain. You'll land and then IMMEDIATELY jump with the J.LK or else the enemy will hit the ground and you'll miss. Finish the Jumping Air Combo and then tack on the one extra hit at the end. ALWAYS try to do the Yoga Inferno at the end. Sometimes, for no reason that is known to me, the Flying Screen Deteriorates and the Inferno will come out despite the fact that the J.HK two moves earlier just initiated the Flying Screen!!! But it happens VERY rarely, so don't expect it.
2) Have enemy near corner. S.MP SJ SJ.LK, SJ.LK, SJ.LK, SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.HP , S.HK XX MK-Yoga Blast, C.LK (OTG) XX Yoga Inferno
**Note: This is an alternate finish to Dhalsim's Relaunching Infinite.
3) Have enemy in corner. J.DN.MK , J.HK , S.MP SJ SJ.LK, SJ.LK, SJ.LK, MP-Air Throw, SJ.DN.HK (OTG) , S.MP XX Yoga Inferno
4) Have enemy in corner. J.DN.MK , J.HK , S.MP SJ SJ.LK, SJ.LK, SJ.LK, SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.HP , MP Throw, Yoga Strike
**Note: The ground throw is very hard to time. More often than not, you'll either Relaunch them or you'll throw them and NOT add to the Combometer. Keep trying and you'll eventually get it (although if the throw DOESN'T keep the Combometer going, it'll actually do a LOT more damage!!!).