X-Men vs Street Fighter/Juggernaut
The step brother of the X-Men's founder Professor X, The Juggernaut Cain Marko harbors resentment for his brother and in turn all of the X-Men.
|Citorak Power Up||+|
|Juggernaut Body Press (also in air)||+|
1) J.HP , C.MK XX LP-Juggernaut Punch (OTG)
2) HP Throw, Juggernaut Headcrush
**Note: The Headcrush activation is very picky. It depends on how far away you are from the corner as well as how heavy the enemy is. Characters like Cammy, you have to wait for what seems like a lifetime before you actually do the Headcrush. Characters like Zangief, you have to do it right away. Also, if you're right next to the corner, you generally have to wait a bit before you do the Headcrush whereas if you are in the middle of the playing field, you have to do it earlier.
3) Have enemy in the corner. Pound Into The Ground, S.MP XX Juggernaut Headcrush
4) J.HP , S.HP XX Juggernaut Headcrush
5) Have enemy in the corner. J.HP , S.HP XX LP-Juggernaut Punch (FS), C.LK (OTG)
1) J.HP , C.HP SJ SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.HP (FS)
2) Have enemy near corner. C.HP SJ SJ.LP , SJ.LK XX LK-Body Splash
3) HP Throw enemy into the corner. C.HP SJ SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.HP (FS)
4) Have enemy in the corner. J.HP , LP-Earthquake, S.MP XX Juggernaut Headcrush
5) Have enemy in the corner and get right next to them. S.HP XX LP-Earthquake, T.HP SJ SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.HP (FS) ,SJ.HK (FS) , S.MK (OTG)
**Note: You have to stagger the timing of the Air Combo so that you hit the enemy with the SJ.HP as late in your jump as possible, so that the enemy is clearly above you and will fall right INTO your SJ.HK. This combo will NOT work on the light characters, as the T.HP will Launch them WAAAAY too high for any Air Combo to connect.
6) Do this combo anywhere EXCEPT near corners. J.HP , MP-Earthquake, Juggernaut Headcrush
1) Get enemy in the corner. J.HP , LP-Earthquake, D.S.MP XX LP- Earthquake, S.LP XX Juggernaut Headcrush
**Note: Juggernaut gets an Expert Combo!! Although it's pretty wimpy compared to most Expert Combos in terms of number of hits, it is still extremely difficult to pull off, mainly because of the difficulties of getting both Earthquakes in. After the first Earthquake, Dash in as far as you can before hitting MP so that it will connect with the LP Earthquake. The problem is this: if you wait too long, the MP won't hit in time to combo. Timing is CRITICAL. After the second Earthquake, let Juggernaut take the tiniest step so that the S.LP will barely connect.