X-Men vs Street Fighter/Magneto
The Master of Magnatism, Magneto, desires to create a world where mutants rule. Magneto will follow any means necessary to reach his villainous ends.
|Downforward Kick (in air)||+|
|E-M Disruptor (also in air)||+|
|Hyper Grab (also in air)||+|
|Air Blast Beam (in air)||, , +|
|Magnetic Tempest (also in air)||+|
1) J.HK , S.HK (1 hit) XX LP-EM Disruptor
2) Hyper Grav, Magnetic Shockwave
3) Be a screen away from the enemy. Hyper Grav, Magnetic Tempest
4) C.HK XX Magnetic Shockwave (OTG)
1) J.HK , D.S.LP , C.HP SJ SJ. LP , SJ.LK , SJ. MP , SJ.MK , SJ.HP (FS)
2) J.HP , J.HK , D.S.LP , C.HK XX Shockwave (OTG)
3) Hyper Grav from a screen away, Magnetic Tempest, D.C.LK (OTG) , C.HP SJ SJ. LP , SJ.LK , SJ. MP , SJ.MK XX LP-EM Disruptor
**Note: The Magnetic Tempest must be done IMMEDIATELY upon making contact with the Hyper Grav. Otherwise, the enemy will have shaken out of the Hyper Grav by the time the Tempest starts hitting.
4) Hyper Grav from a screen away, Magnetic Tempest, D.C.LK (OTG) , S.HK XX Magnetic Shockwave (OTG)
5) Have enemy in corner. FD.F.LP , F.LK , F.MP , F.MK , F.HP , F.HK XX LP-EM Disruptor
**Note; When you do the Flying Dash, Dash diagonally Down/MK.
6) J.HK , D.C.LK , C.HP XX Shockwave
1) J.HP , J.HK , D.S.LP , C.HP SJ SJ.LP , SJ.DN.LK, SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.MK XX Air Dash [diagonally Up/Towards], AD.SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.MK , SJ.HP (FS)
**Note: You actually buffer the SJ.MK into the Air Dash. Just make sure you are holding Up/Towards when you Air Dash.
1) Get enemy into corner. J.DN.LK , J.MP , J.HK , D.C.LK , C.HP SJ SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP, MK-Air Throw, SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MK XX Air Dash [diagonally Up/Towards], AD.SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.MK , SJ.HK (FS)
**Note: When you do the first Air Combo before the throw, Chain SJ.LP into SJ.LK right away, but delay for half a second before throwing out the SJ.MP. The Air Throw is hard to time because it's much quicker and sooner than it appears (to have it add to the Combometer).
3) Have enemy in corner. J.LP , J.DN.LK , J.MP , D.C.LK , C.MP XX Hyper Grav, C.HP SJ SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP, SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.MK XX Air Dash [diagonally Up.Towards], AD.SJ.LP , SJ.LK , SJ.MP , SJ.MK , SJ.HK (FS)
**Note: The difficulty of this combo lies mainly in the difficulty in timing the C.MP buffered into the Hyper Grav. You can do the buffer with conventional timing, but oddly enough that will NOT combo. In order to get it to work, you HAVE to cancel it VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY quickly. When you do it successfully, you can BARELY see the C.MP actually animate. The Hyper Grav actually starts coming out BEFORE the enemy is hit, because Magneto's C.MP sends out a little energy ball along the ground. If you do it right, you can cancel the C.MP right when it starts, but the energy ball keeps going and will knock the enemy up into the Hyper Grav. My best advice is to just keep practicing.