Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm/Kou
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Move List
- 3 Combos
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Matchups
Super Special Moves
| Sweep ( + ) |
| Elbow Press( + ) |
| Hopkick( + ) |
| Ateyumi – Kagebi ( + ) |
| Manchuin – Toriuchi ( + ) |
| Himezori – Yuzuruha ( + ) |
Super Special Moves
- [cancellable normal] xx HP Toriuchi (623HP)
Easy, high damage meterless punish. Good use after a blocked DP or after parrying an opponent's move while close. You can immediately jump in on the opponent to keep on them if they quickrise (although it can be punished by DPs and supers) or set up a meaty with close HK if not.
- cr.LK x2 or cr.LK st.LK xx HP Toriuchi (623HP)
Confirm into damage and a knockdown off a low. If you have trouble doing the 623 motion from a crouch LK, you can buffer it as 236236 instead (this will give you a Isshazetsumei instead of a DP if you have enough meter)
- cr.LK or cr.LP x2 xx EX Yuzuruha (214LK+HK)
Another confirm off a low using meter for a little less damage but less execution required and the opportunity to juggle with a Isshazetsumei after.
- [cancellable normal] xx Isshazetsumei (236236P)
Another simple punish using a full bar of meter. Nets a large amount of damage regardless of what normal you use, but the most useful one is stand HP due to its damage (36% life total reinforced) and its use while playing footsies.
- close HK xx HP Kagebi (236HP) xx Isshazetsumei (236236P)
Good damage. Quite easy to confirm, with close HK's cancel window and HP Kagebi comboing off it from any distance.
- close HK xx HP Kagebi (236HP) xx KazanjumonjiKijimuna (214214P)
Corner Combo,decent damage for one meter cost and for mixups.
1 1/2 Meters
- close HK xx EX Yuzuhura (214LK+HK) xx Isshazetsumei (236236P)
A lot of meter is lost for this. Do it for hard kd or as a round ender, similar to Crow's ex tatsu --> fireball --> S1.
Meaty close HK setups
- Throw → dash up → crouch LP → close HK
- HP Toriuchi → jump / superjump (must press a jump normal for both, superjump crosses up) → close HK
Opponent must do a regular wakeup.
vs. Dark Jyuzumaru