Lang-Gong is one of the more effective Arcana in the game. While other Arcana may offer more in the way of special effects or unique abilities, Lang-Gong simply lets you do more damage- however, the amount of damage you can do with Lang-Gong often overshadows the benefits of other Arcana. It offers two useful supers, powerful combos at both midscreen and in the corner, fully unblockable charged C command attacks (and one of the most reliable Arcana Force summons, if you're into that kind of thing).
- 6[C] and 3[C] become fully unblockable- regular 6[C] and 3[C] do no damage on block but cause an escapable stun. 6[C] still wallslams and 3[C] still launches.
- 236D (air okay) - fireball, shoots at a 45 degree angle upwards (ground) or downwards (air). The air version leads to great corner combos.
- 214D (air okay) - short range fire attack, can be charged to make the flame bigger.
- 236236D - explosion super. Short ranged, has startup invincibility. Wallslam on hit. Homing Cancellable.
- 632146D - flame super. Lots of hits, lots of frame advantage. Good for combos and block strings. You recover in time to combo off this move.
- moves do more damage (confirm?)
- Homing Dash is surrounded by fire post-activation and will do damage on contact.
Lang-Gong's Arcana Force (aka "firefox") sends a giant nine-tails fox running across the screen from the side your back is facing. Once the firefox is on the screen, it WILL run across to the other side. Can be avoided by superjumping at the right time. Wallslams on hit. Massive, massive frame advantage on block, and will take your opponent all the way to the corner. Hitcount is based on how far you travel across the screen.