Steel is unique in the way it gains bar and is revolved around powering up for the maximum potential.
- You don't get bar when you hit the opponent, instead you gain bar by holding 2[D]. You still gain bar as normal when you get hit by attacks.
Xifos - 236D: (lvl1 - 1500 dmg, lvl2 - 1680 dmg, lvl3 - 2037 dmg) A sword comes from one of 8 directions from around the opponent hits the opponent. Can be performed in the air.
- If you don't press any direction right when you do the move, it comes from 4. The direction is comes from is based off the direction you input. If you input 2, it comes from below, 6 comes from behind them, 3 comes from behind and under them etc.
Pteryga - 214D: A shield comes in front of your character and will absorb a hit. This shield lasts for a few seconds. Can be performed in the air.
- Depending on the power-up level depends on both the amount of hits the shield can absorb and the length of time it remains. Level 1 can absorb 1 hit, Level 2 can absorb 2 hits, and Level 3 can absorb 3 hits.
Epidosis - 641236D: Your character level ups!
- This strengthens your sword and shield attacks for the duration of the round. You can do this twice before it will stop upgrading your attacks. The amount of hits increases by 2 for each sword powered up, and the sheild can absorb an extra hit and stays out a little longer for each level.
Iskuron - 236236D: Your character power ups!
- Raises your characters attack by 25% for roughly 10 seconds. If you do the 214214D super, that cancels out the effect of this super. The 10 seconds do NOT stack, so if you are 5 seconds into it and 236236D again, you will get 10 seconds from when you activate, not 10 seconds plus the leftover 5 seconds.
Skleron - 214214D: Your character's defense goes up!
- Raises your characters defsnse by 25% for roughly 10 seconds. If you do the 236236D super, that cancels out the effect of this super. The 10 seconds do NOT stack, so if you are 5 seconds into it and 214124D again, you will get 10 seconds from when you activate, not 10 seconds plus the leftover 5 seconds.
Dikaiosi - 360 motion D: (lvl1 - 6615 dmg, lvl2 - 6615 dmg, lvl3 - 6780 dmg) 8 swords come around from each direction on the opponent. Can be performed in the air.
- These swords are affected by the powerup as well. 8 hits with level 1, 24 hits with level 2, and 40 hits with level 3. These ALL chip.
Eskaton - 236ABC Super - Summon Orichalkos
(9256 damage) Orichalkos goes up into the sky and breathes fire down for 99 hits.
- Similar to Partineas and Bhanri, if you get his in the activation portion when your character is charging up, nothing comes out.
- Increases your offense and your defense by a LOT.