Ground: Kick to Punch
Jumping: Kick to Punch
Super Jumping: standard zig-zag
- All of Blackheart's HP attacks send out demons that latch onto the opponent and make the next move that connects do more damage (including throws).
- All of Blackheart's HK attacks send out demons that latch onto the opponent and force the opponent to stay in place until the demons wear off.
- The demons wear off a) after a second or two; b) if BH presses HK or HP again; or c) if BH gets hit.
LP: A quick jab in front of Blackheart;
LK: short poke with his tail. will push back opponents a good distance if blocked
MP: Blackheart's launcher; MK: okay for keeping people out
HP: Demons fly out of his chest at a downward angle; HK: a stomp that sends demons flying out in an arc. Can be super jump cancelled if the stomp touches the opponent.
LP: crouching hit with tail;
LK: good annoyance tool, fast startup
MP: knocks opponent back nearly full screen (on hit); MK: good "get off me" move
HP: Demons fly across the ground; HK: Demons crawl across the ground until they reach the opponent
LP: links into itself, important part of BH's air combos;
LK: for air combos
MP: BH throws a lightning bolt from his hands that drains super meter; MK: a decent jump in and causes flying screen at the end of air combos
HP: sends demons downward at a shallow angle. The demons return to BH. Good for controlling the air; HK: sends demons downward at a steep angle, also good for controlling the air.
- Half Circle Back + Punch
- The button pressed determines the range of the attack.
- LP: will hit directly in front of Blackheart
- MP: will hit approximately 3/4 of the screen away from Blackheart
- HP: will hit wherever the opponent is currently standing
- note: After performing the motion for Inferno, press one of the following buttons to change the effect of the portal summoned
- LP (or no button press): Lightning Inferno. Drains the opponent's super meter in addition to doing damage.
- MP: Ice Inferno.
- HP: Fire Inferno. Has the fastest startup of the three infernos.
- Half Circle Forward + Punch
- Back, Down-Back, Down + Punch
- Quarter Circle Forward + All three Punches
Heart of Darkness
- Quarter Circle Forward + All three Kicks