Garou: Mark of the Wolves/Freeman
Phobia: F, D, DF+P
V.O.D. QCB+P (x3)
Morbid Angel: HCF+K
Full Blast: QCFx2+P (C)
- Either ver. can be delayed by holding P.
- The S. Power version does 25% damage, and the P. Power does 38%.
- This first slash of the P. Power does less damage (19% damage) than the S. Power.
- If the S. Power counter hits, the opponent is juggled.
Creeping Death: QCFx2+K (CA)
- This super will only damage the opponent if Freeman is attacked WHILE WALKING.
- At the corner it's possible to combo a Crouching C after the S. Power version of this super.
- This super can reverse Jumping & Standing attacks.
- The P. Power ver. does more damage than is stated in Training Mode (MAME ver. mostly).
Jumping C or D-->Down+AB-->QCB+C (x3)
Jumping C or D-->Standing C-->QCF+A
Jumping C or D-->Standing C-->QCFx2+P
Jumping C or D-->Down+AB-Feint->Crouching C-->QCFx2+P (Better chance of working at the corner)
HCF+K, Break-->Standing C-Feint->Crouching C-->QCFx2+P
Crouching B 1~3 times (at least one if not at corner)-->QCB+A (x3)
Crouching B 1~3 times (at least one if not at corner)-->QCFx2+P
Freeman's TOP move is a barrier that surrounds his body. Recovery on the move is ok, but be cautious.
Freeman is a bit of an odd character. On paper, he looks fantastic, with decent speed, good damage behind his attacks, and invincibility frames on a lot of his specials. However, he suffers three crippling flaws: worst brake move in the game, terrible combo-ability, and lack of any sort of a jump-in stopper. The last one is the worst; he somewhat makes up for poor combo-ability with his powerful attacks, but since almost any character can jump in on him at will, there is little he can do on defense.