Garou: Mark of the Wolves/Khushnood Butt
Command Normal Moves
"Advancing D Dance Cancel"
D, cancel with C (can only be done approximately 1/4+ screen from opponent)
Special Command Moves
Tiger Flame Punch: QCF+P
Lightning KO Kick: QCF+K
Koho: F, D, DF+P
Kyokugen Dragon Blow: Charge C for 3+ seconds then release
Kyokugen Tiger Pounce: Charge D for 3+ seconds then release
Haoh Sho Ko Ken: QCFx2+P
Kyokugen Koho: QCFx2+K
Ryuko Ranbu: QCFx3+C rapidly
Jumping 'D' is Khushnood's best jump-in, and only crossup normal. The qcf+B is high risk; be certain to confirm it will hit or you will eat a super in recovery. With that said, sc.D xx qcf+B will be your main bread'n'butter combo and punisher. None of Khushnood's light attacks (A's and B's) are cancellable. The only cancellable normals are crouching C, the first hit of close standing C, close standing D, and far standing D (on block/JD only). Two air chains: B>A, and B>C. Forget about B>C entirely; the C will whiff on all standing opponents, and attempting it will leave you vulnerable. The only reason to even try it if your opponent wants to jump and Just Defend your attack, or you are attempting a throw. The B>A chain will only connect on tall standing characters. It is recommended you stick to D for all jump-ins that aren't an attempted throw setup.
1) Jumping D-->Standing D-->QCF+B
2) Jumping D-->Standing D-->QCFx2+A
3) Standing D OR Down+AB-->F, D, DF+C, Break-->QCF+C
5) Standing D OR Down+AB-->F, D, DF+C Break-->QCFx2+K OR QCFx3+C [Lvl. 4!]
6) Charge C: Jumping D-->Standing D-->Release C
7) Forward+A-->Standinging C (1 hit)-->F, D, DF+C, Break-->QCF+C
- Above combo is a basic Bread and Butter combo
8) Jumping D-->Standing D-->F, D, DF+A, Break-->QCF+B-->QCFx2+K
9) Jumping D-->Standing D OR Down+AB-->F, D, DF+P, Break-->QCF+C
10) Charge C: Jumping D-->Standing D-->F, D, DF+A-->Release C
11) Jumping D-->Standing D-->TOP Attack
12) Jumping D-->Standing D-->F, D, DF+A, Break-->TOP Attack-->QCFx2+K OR QCFx3+C [Lvl. 4!]
*The Ryuko Ranbu HAS to be Lvl. 4 (Tap C 10+ times) or the combo won't work!
**You must perform the TOP Attack almost immediatly after the QCF+B so that the final punch doesn't connect & the opponent is juggled.