Garou: Mark of the Wolves/Rock
Command Normal Moves
Standing D, then Forward+D
Special Command Moves
Double Reppu-ken: QCF+C
Crack Counter: QCF+K
Hard Edge: QCB+P
Rage Run: QCB+K
Rising Tackle: Charge Down then Up+P
Evac Toss: 360+C
Rasetsu: Hold AB during Evac Toss
Raging Storm: QCFx2+A/C
- Rock hits the ground as he is surronded by an aura of energy that damage the opponent.
- The A is a good anti-air and a good follow-up if his QCB+A counter hits the opponent and juggles them.
- The C version is VERY slow and is only combo-able from a Standing D or Down+AB at the corner. The C version can be delayed by holding C. One other method of comboing into it is by Breaking the 360+C and then doing the P. Power, however this must be done while Rock's back is to the corner.
Shinning Knuckle: QCFx2+B/D
- Rock's version of Terry's Burning Knuckle.
- B version does a total of 5 hits if done up close, therefore it is best to combo into this super when possible.
- D version has Rock do a dashing punch then finish with a multi-hitting Rising Tackle. The P. Power does more damage at the corner and if the opponent was hit by this super from the air (or by a juggle or counter), then the player can follow-up with a Rising Tackle as the last part of this super juggles the opponent.
Neo Deadly Rave: HCB, F+A, A, A, B, B, C, C, D, D, QCB+C
- Rock dashes forward and by tapping the buttons does an auto-combo.
- This super is a P. Power.
- You can finish this super with Crouching C-->QCB+C instead of the finisher.
- This super does more damage at the corner.
Reppu-ken: Ground projectile
Double Reppu-ken: Rock does a point blank ground projectile then sends out a Reppu-ken. The Reppu-ken he sends is weaker than the normal Reppu-ken
Crack Counter: B counters mid & high attacks, while D counters low attacks.
Hard Edge: A version has Rock do a quick short dash with an elbow attack. C has him follow-up with a punch. The C version is slower than the A version.
Rage Run: B version has him dash then do an overhead punch, while D will warp him behind his opponent. The B version is very risky as the punch has some start-up delay. The D version is a good set-up for his 360+C.
Evac Toss: Command throw & is Break-able with AB. There are 3 things to do with this move:-
1- Just doing 360+C will have Rock throw his opponent to the opposite side of the screen.
2- Breaking the move with AB will allow Rock to follow up with a special move or super.
3- Holding AB during the Evac Toss will have Rock charge up his fist for an energy blast. The timing is strict to get this follow-up to connect. This follow-up is the Rasetsu.
1) Jumping C-->Standing C-->QCF+A
2) Jumping C-->Standing C-->QCFx2+K OR Neo Deadly Rave
3) Jumping C/D-->Down+AB-->QCFx2+A
4) Jumping C/D-->Down+AB-->QCFx2+P
5) Jumping C-->Standing A-->Standing C-->QCF+C
6) Jumping C-->Standing A-->Standing C-->Neo Deadly Rave
7) Jumping C-->Standing A-->Standing C-->QCFx2+K
Back to corner:
8) 360+C, Break-->QCB+A-->QCFx2+D-->C Rising Tackle
*Time this combo to get 15 hits total
9) 360+C, Break-->QCFx2+C
10) 360+C, Break-->Rising Tackle-->QCFx2+D-->C Rising Tackle