Garou: Mark of the Wolves/Tizoc
Command Normal Moves
Grif-Fall: After C throw do DF, DF+C
Special Command Moves
Icarus Crash: QCF+A in the air next to opponent
Hercules Throw: HCF+B next to opponent
Olympus Over: QCB+K
Active Tupon: F, D, DF+P
Poseidon Wave: B, D, DB+P
Justice Hurricane: 360+P next to opponent
Big Fall Griffon: 720+P next to opponent
Daedalus Attack: QCFx2+K
- Both the S. & P. version of this super are slow & Tizoc can be easily hit out of it by a Standing A for example.
- The first hit of this super is an overhead where he swings his fist downwards. In the P. Power ver., all later downward punches are overheads as well.
- P. Power has a faster start-up than the S. Power.
- S. Power can be comboed into after the Hercules Throw.
Tizoc isn't exactly a combo type character, however he does have some combos which do a fair amount of damage:-
1- HCF+B-->B, D, DB+A
- Do the B, D, DB+A immediatley after the throw for a nice damaging combo.
2- HCF+B-Hold UF->QCF+A in the air
- This combo is a bit harder, but during the HCF+B, hold UF and Tizoc will jump, then time the QCF+A while in the air. This combo is more damading than the one above, but slightly harder to do, yet very flashy.
- You need to time the super after the throw to get at least 2 hits in OR all 3 hits.
4- Jumping D-->Crouching B
5- Corner: Jumping D-->Standing D
6- Jumping D-->QCF+A, QCF+D
- The above combo was found by Nocturnal of the Shoryuken.com Forums. To do this combo right, as Tizoc lands, buffer in a Standing A when doing the first QCF, then do QCF+D for the super to come out. This super does app. 47% damage.
7- B, D, DB+P-->Crouching D
- This combo sort of feels like a bug or something. This combo won't work if the P. Wave counter hits the opponent.
Tizoc's TOP move is a drop kick with a fair amount of priority. It is not easily punishable by most moves and has decent recovery.
Grab, Grab, GRAB!!
Here are some VERY important notes to help you get in some grabs.
1) Tizoc's f BC feint has upper invincibility frames. This is ESPECIALLY useful!
2) Tizoc's taunt has lower invincibility frames.
3) A helpful shortcut to get in a 360 is to do a tk motion instead.
More To come.