Difference between revisions of "Guilty Gear XX"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Introduction ==
== Introduction ==
Revision as of 06:56, 11 October 2007
que la detengan indagini bestie di satana justice il conte ugolino handan un anno garibaldi akai asti usb e ide jean jacques rosseau sean paul get busy salsa rmx portable speakers ricchi uomini cuffie e microfono usb logitech www itinerari it masturbata cicia freehand mx massaggi per appuntamento news andrea pellizzari smart adsl di alice villach centro commerciale da we adorazione eucaristica batteria nokia bl 4c xerox m20i lg electronics assistenza viterbo barebone asus punditr geforce 4000 128 incasso fuochi ozon picasso la vie en rose edith piaf kim possibol megaworks 5 1 thx mercati virtuali caldaia murale calendarios de pornografia pc hp tablet lindsay lohan car demolition a 007 dalla russia con amore daca n ai iubi romeo e giulietta soundtrack rom gba www qualcosadime it valzer musette summer rain zbig rybczynski film albino (enologia) stilla dvr 9100 codici codifiche bamboleio software gratuito compilazione cud 2004 alexandru arsinel citroen noleggio lungo termine logitech rally vibration feedback traduction www pianetacasa it free nudist mpeg kensington mini mouse wireless interessante se sei vivo spara modelli a scoppio santo padre musica palermitana ocone ha ash te quedaste televisore a 12 volt volpe e lupo nutro choice plus j taime mon plus variante di valico typhoon pvr universal cd giochi orgoglio e dignita apocalypse termometro orologi scambi di coppia biglietto augurio stampare wiener blut mbrother jor arroyo laserbase mf5650 blak end pis prodigi erotica extra tavoli in ferro io bimbo michael polnareff turf masters cover party mix profumi christian dior dolce vita gps bluetooth receiver bubble buster effetto proel immagini catwoman ati gt www bruce lee com qeen of the stone age conseguenze dell inquinamento old spunkers rumori aerei kodiak storia del manchester united flat 3 sony handycam e 92 gazzetta ufficiale iv serie speciale intel processori un amore senza fine www winmx com smack my bitch up toner hp laserjet 1100 in paradiso usr139106 wireless acquistare dvd vergini rex da incasso frigo voli air one texas calcolatrici la morte nella mano hikari sim 2 dlp patsy kelly panasonic rasoio la peppina fa il caffe anzemet iv 10 f 125 mg il pranzo di babette bourse mutuo prima casa con banche casa vacanza costa azzurra hot mum www fisher le stagioni del nostro amore in quiete fiorai pisa bermuda jeans annuncio offerta lavoro www roozi chat areo all star tennis 2000 il ritorno dei vendicatori adidas calzatura daewoo usata h b lettore dvd newport cose fare slow foxtrot mi unicornio azul monitor 19 multimediale de sanctis costruzioni piani di bobbio quarantenni nude gallerie foto libere giocho stupido clip pornostar italiane gratis logitech mouse e tastiera mena san gallo polino boxeo tailandes un nuovo mod multiplayer per unreal tournament j teme celebridades nuas modjo ol child armani calzature uomo foto 1 luglio 2004 mediterraneo theme comune di andria g verga i malavoglia frigorifero candy inox sawatch range osijek soluzione dragon ball z polar 725 tentazioni ok baby seggiolino 10 yashica kyocera fotocamera compatta zoom pistacite motorola batteria c650 gustave klimt fa gioielli srl microonde lcd mario maria concerto milano peking cachondas com the ordinary boys piastra antiaderente eco di bergamo ford puma adjustable beds teatro piccinni km0 nissan micra benzina auto km 0 vino rosso di montepulciano ipod da 1 gb free clip art jarr a volleyball iwan i delfin czarne oczy km0 nissan x trail auto km 0 cassiane totogol quillota cassa architetto giochi avventurosi tamburo per brother bilba klin pull over tv lcd lg 20 pollici cerco done per sesso zona varese bruce springsteen blood brothers carta nautica scontri tifoserie grand thieft auto home theatre bose you re just too good to be true last minut com it cucina componibile elvis prestley foto camera digitale online campania singole dino dini torna a giocare a calcio cromos clip art di matrimonio a7v600 x lacie hard drive 250 gb usb 2 0 half jacket solo di emon il testo plotter a1 hp 430 chariot video windows media player athlon 64 pc 3700 daewoo plasma miglior cellulare www atene it burcu gunes egitto viaggi balinesi sonietta chico de amor you touch my tra danger zone top gun cucchiara gps bt 77 mariachis cora shumacher casse mp3 speaker e cuffie ferro da stiro delonghi testo lo strano percorso 883 torino cinema calzoni me 4 accessori audio video bombber massaggi video mi chiamo giulia ross lavoro peschiera garda idee sui regali di natale tv 28 taeg download tps echostar ventole intel amd ospedale gaslini www ventaglio com bistecca gratinate danakil gigaset siemens cordless khusraw antonello de pierro barbara massimo d p r galletto natale nike force san tomas divani letto nonne che scopano con giovani fiat punto 60 cabrio s hotel alane paris ray ban 3192 corrieri www anastacia it cherry liquore vedere dvd audi a3 130 cv kiss and say goodbye dexther immagini del villaggio s cristiana 2004 click 6 go la boum tomtom nokia serie 60 www chiwawa it michele e eures roberto cavalli abbigliamento toner xerox phaser 3400 impact technology speakers james coburn rav4 d canto del loco milly d abbraccio nuda vampir kiss la canzone i giovani di jovanotti aeeo frankfurt an der oder cd gemini lettori cd da tavolo bo tylko ty poly boy ku fu master jacket mares twin magic games dimagrire 5 kg va ca rip shut up lettore dvd dvx sintonizzatore portatile mensola di legno paz vega attrice adattatore usb telefono stampanti hp laserjet 2100 stati depressivi nel bambino notre pere happy hour milano madrid biglietti aerei credial finanziamenti paul van ruslana wild dancer banca popolare verona athlon via k8t800 pro dipladenia diffusori di profumo www nsgalleries com didou eva henger nuda olimpia splendid 8 5 hp campagna federazione nuoto nuovo superman smoking gilrs blumo plasma viera dimage e 323 konica minolta ati all in wonder tv tuner altoparlanti creative 2200 fiat cinquecento raid 5 ide department diamonds milano batterie t28 ragazza triste sesto continente murrina mercedes cl 55 amg traduzione canzoni sean paul star69 ministerios del peru sesso con mio fratello fornetto elettrico alimenti contenenti alluminio cover nokia 6600 far cry sdk i migliori di luglio in america www sesso libero it panasonic nvgs150egs foto curiose miele wt2670wpm la spada di robin hood borsa per dvd in alluminio si tu quisieras andar conmigo jeep grand cherokee nuova red faction divx dvd onkyo lettori mama son tanto felice olympus wide zoom dvd recorder combinato vhs sperma femminile duncan dei blue nudo camedia c770 mp3 8 cm fotocamera yashica son las doce torino gay crimine nella letteratura ital televisione con videoregistratore giannini giancarlo catina geografica italia fiat veicoli commerciali hd lacie tiscali giochi trucchi indiana line malati di gianni celeste usb hub card sei qui con me asus v9999le trova riccette sexlive gundam armata stampante lexmark p915 mutuo leasing maschera subacquea dj senol aiuta babbo natale a w auden genio guastatore robert wagner ticuna
Guilty Gear XX is a weapons fighter set in a dystopic future. Technology and Science has decayed away to be replaced by the more potent Magic. More than a century has passed since the start of the Gear Project, a project to create genetically-engineered magic-infused creatures. The world is ravaged by the aftermath of a Commander Gear named Justice who started a decades-long war against the humans called the "Holy War", who was finally neutralized (twice) by the elite Holy Order of the Sacred Knights. It was neutralized the second time after Testament had attempted to begin the Holy War anew. A short while later, with the world still reeling from the Holy War, another Commander Gear is discovered, and a large bounty is posted on the head of (peaceful) Dizzy to eliminate any further organized Gear threats. The new Gear is reported as destroyed at the hands of Jam, and secretly whisked away amongst the Jellyfish Pirates (Johnny, May, et al).
The game title is an allusion to one of the main characters, Sol Badguy, a free-willed human Gear. In the original Guity Gear storyline, Sol is the one responsible for bringing to an end (killing?) the Commander Gear named Justice (who was a threat to the world and all of humanity, anyway). Thus, the guilty Gear.
The predecessors to Guilty Gear XX ^ Core and what they lack compared to it (newest first):
- Guilty Gear XX Slash("GGXXS", "XX Slash", or "Slash") Force breaks and wall skidding didn't exist.
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload ("GGXXR", "GGXX#R", or "#R") - Holy Order Sol didn't exist yet.
- Guilty Gear XX ("GGXX", "GGX2", or "XX") - Robo-Ky was not available.
- Gulity Gear X ("GGX") - no False Roman Cancel, no Dust button, no Psych Burst, Slayer, Bridget, I-no, Zappa not in the game.
- Guilty Gear ("GG", or "GG1") (Playstation 1 only) - no Faultless Defense, Tension is Chaos, running turned into ramming (returned with Robo-Ky), had Charging (returned with Holy Order Sol), Instant Kill was triggered differently, among other differences. Dizzy, Anji, Johnny, Jam, Slayer, Bridget, I-no, Zappa not in the game.
Game spinoffs of the Guilty Gear series include:
- Guilty Gear Petit - Rendition of GGX for Wanderswan portable game system.
- Guilty Gear X Advance Edition - Port of GGX for Nintendo GameBoy Advance.
- Guilty Gear Isuka - Four-player extension of GGXXR.
- Guilty Gear Dust Strikers - Port of GGXXR for Nintendo DS portable system.
- Guilty Gear Judgment - Sidescroller Port of Slash(JPN) or GGXR(ENG) for PSP.
The controls for Guilty Gear is unusual compared to most other fighting games. The correct arcade layout resembles this (numbers indicate the joystick directions):
7 8 9 (K) (S) (HS) 4(5)6 (P) (D) 1 2 3
In particular, Kick (K), Slash (S), and Hard Slash (HS) are on the first row. In the second row are Punch (P), an empty spot, and Dust (D). It may help to think of the buttons as being in a "rainbow" formation instead of row formations.
While the Start/Taunt (T) button has no assigned position, the two Start buttons should not be close to each other, to avoid accidentally (or not,,,) forcing the other player into a disruptively vulnerable Taunt animation.
A Capcom control panel can be quickly converted into a suitable Guilty Gear panel by removing or disabling the MK button. The buttons can be reassigned in the arcade setup menu, avoiding rewiriing.
Common Arcade Bastardizations:
- The arcade mechanic just reads off the setup menu ("Punch", "Kick", "Slash", "Hard Slash", "Dust") and assigns the buttons in reading order (top-left to bottom-right):
P K S HS D
- The arcade mechanic is in the Capcom mentality of punches in top row and kicks in bottom row:
P S HS K D
- Normal Attacks: The standard attacks that every character has access to are Punch (P), Kick (K), Slash (S), Hard Slash (HS), and Dust (D) (see below), each of which can be done while standing, crouching, or jumping (in mid-air). In addition to this, the Slash attack has two forms: close Slash, written as S(c), and far Slash, written as S(f); however, close and far Slash can only be done while standing.
- Command Normal: A normal attack which varies by character, performed by pressing Forward and any attack button except Dust. All characters have a Forward Punch attack which (except for Testament's, which instead hits as an overhead attack) offers upper-body invincibility, and all characters except for Bridget have a Forward Hard Slash attack that deals the most damage that any normal attack can. Most characters have a Forward Kick attack, and the properties of these vary. Only Bridget has a Forward Slash attack; this attack is the equivalent of other characters' Forward Hard Slash.
- Taunting: This is a move used solely to show off or taunt the other player. It typically deals no actual damage, although some characters' taunts, such as Chipp's, will do 1 damage point. Taunting adds a small amount of tension to the opponent's tension gauge. Taunting after winning will cause the opponent to start the following round (within the same match) with 50% tension - this is called rakushou, which is Japanese for "easy win".
- Respect: Holding forward while hitting the taunt button will cause your character to do an alternate taunt called a "respect". Aesthetically, this taunt has the character pause to praise the opponent's fighting style. Unlike a taunt, a respect can be cancelled with a move or ground movement at any time, and thus can be used to trick a player into believing that their opponent is vulnerable.
- Dashing: By tapping forward (backward) twice, the character can dash forward very briefly (hop backwards). If a forward dash is executed and the directional button is held after dashing forward, the character will run forward. Forward dashing can be instantly cancelled if one uses the Faultless Defense (see below) maneuver. Backdashing gives the player some frames of invulnerability, allowing the character to avoid certain attacks with a well-timed dash.
- Air Dashing or AD: A dash performed after having already jumped into the air. Each character except for Potemkin can air dash once, and Millia and Dizzy can air dash twice. Air dashing provides no invulnerability frames and cannot be cancelled with Faultless Defense.
- Instant Air Dashing or IAD: An advanced technique which allows the character to instantly air dash from the ground and immediately perform air attacks. It is performed by quickly tapping forward after jumping forwards, or quickly tap back after jumping backwards, and works because the computer recognizes the forward jump as the first motion for the air dash, so the player only needs to tap one more time to follow up.
- High Jump, Super Jump, HJ or SJ: Tapping Down and then quickly pushing Up makes the character jump higher than normal. A high jump can also be performed diagonally (pushing Up-Right, or Up-Left). A trail of "shadows" follows the character during a High Jump.
- Double Jump or DJ: A character can jump directly up or diagonally up while already in the air. This is useful for avoiding attacks or confusing the opponent. A double jump cannot usually be performed after a High Jump.
- Gatling Cancel or Gatling Combo: If a successful normal attack is performed while standing, crouching or in mid-air, and is quickly followed up with a second normal or command normal attack, the character will "cancel" the recovery frames of their initial attack into the second attack and the opponent will not have the opportunity to block the second attack. This, in turn, can be followed by another attack, usually one of equal or greater damage, and so on, allowing skilled players to chain up long combos.
- Just Link: Similar to gatling cancels and special cancels, a "just link" allows the player to link together two attacks (usually normal -> normal or occasionally normal -> special) that, normally, cannot be linked together via gatling cancel or special cancel. What distinguishes a "just link" is the precise timing required to link the moves, which is usually in the range of 1-3 frames, and that very few moves can be "just linked". (One famous example is #R Slayer's S(c)-S(f)-> (just link) S(c)-S(f), although there are certainly others.)
- Special Cancel: If a successful normal attack is quickly followed up with a particular special attack, the character can "cancel" the recovery frames of the normal attack into the special attack. Usually, special attacks themselves cannot cancel into other moves (although they can still link to other attacks), requiring Roman Cancels (see below) to allow further attacks to be made after a special attack.
- Jump Cancel or JC: If certain "jump-cancellable" attacks are executed successfully while either standing or in mid-air, pushing Back-Up or Forward-Up will "cancel" the recovery frames of the attack into a jump. This may allow the player to follow their opponent into the air for an air combo. Jump-cancelling in the air after an air attack is called Double Jump Cancelling or DJC. One can High Jump Cancel or HJC a "jump-cancellable" attacks into a high jump. High jump cancelling can also allow the player to follow their opponent into the air for an air combo, but usually does not allow double jump cancelling.
- Throw: Pressing Forward/Back and Hard Slash when near an opponent will perform a throw, which typically knocks the character to the ground.
- Air Throw: This is the same as throwing on the ground, except the range of such a throw is usually double that of a normal throw. Individual characters' air throws can vary - for example, Venom's and Anji's air throw will "float" the character further into the air, and several other characters can induce "wallbounce", allowing combos to be made after the throw. It is also possible to combo into an air throw if the air throw is performed on the first frame the opponent recovers (in mid-air) from an attack.
- Dust Attack: An overhead attack which launches the enemy into the air, after which the character may press Up to follow the character into the air and continue attacking. Although the execution time and recovery for this move is slow, it is still a viable mix-up option and can lead into damaging knockdown combos.
- Blocking: The standard way to defend against an opponent's attack is to block it. Blocking is done by holding Back on the D-pad/stick; however, until the opponent actually attacks, the character will simply walk backwards. After blocking an attack, it will take a certain amount of time before you recover from the block and are able to continue moving and fighting. (This effect is called block stun.)
- Instant Block: (AKA IB) An instant block is a block that is executed at the exact moment (specifically, the exact frame) the opponent's attack would otherwise hit you. If done correctly, your character will flash white very briefly and react from the block much more quickly (i.e. you will incur less block stun), allowing you to interrupt your opponents attack combos, for example.
- Recovery or Teching: After being knocked into the air or struck after being knocked down, pressing any direction except Down and any attack button except Dust will allow the character to "recover" or "tech out", regaining control. Recovery will not work against certain attacks which disallow recovering.
- Tension Gauge: This bar increases whenever the character performs certain actions such as attacking, blocking and running toward his opponent. If a player performs a taunt move, his opponent's tension gauge also raises slightly. Expending part or all of one's accumulated tension, or having a certain amount of tension in reserve, enables the use of certain special abilities:
- Overdrive Attack or Super: Each character has one or more unique overdrive attacks, such as Ky's Ride the Lightning or Sol's Tyrant Rave. Using one of these moves costs 50% of a full tension bar. An overdrive attack is typically a more complex move to pull off than other attacks. Certain characters' overdrive attacks grant a short period of invincibility during the move's start-up, which can allow a well-timed overdrive to protect against an opponent's incoming attack.
- Dead Angle Attack or DAA: While blocking against an attack, holding forward and any two attack buttons will push the opponent away and knock them down. This requires 50% of a full tension bar. This move is not guaranteed to hit, and experienced players can bait their opponent to use a DAA, block it, and then punish their opponent's mistake.
- Faultless Defense or FD: Holding Punch and Kick while blocking will create a green ring that rotates around the character, negating any block damage and increasing pushback from the opponent's attacks. This is the only way for a mid-air character to block attacks from a grounded (standing) character. Faultless defense gradually expends the tension gauge, the player must still pay attention to attack levels - i.e., a standing FD will not defend a low attack.
- Roman Cancel or RC: Pushing any three Attack buttons (except Dust) during a successful attack will perform a Roman Cancel, which cuts the attack's animation short and expends 50% of a full tension gauge. Whereas most attacks are followed by a recovery delay during which the player cannot attack or defend, a well-timed Roman Cancel lets you ignore this recovery time, allowing the creation of some particularly innovative combos. ("Roman Cancel" is thought to be an abbreviation of "Romantic Cancel", although what that could possibly be referring to is unknown.)
- False Roman Cancel or FRC: Performing a Roman Cancel during certain attacks will instead perform a False Roman Cancel, requiring 25% of the tension gauge instead of the full 50% giving off the blue flash instead of the normal red one. Its disadvantage is it can only be done in specific animations of the attack, making the timing more difficult. ("False Roman Cancel" is thought by some players to be a mistranslation of "Force Roman Cancel".)
- Staggering: Certain attacks will make a character "staggered", a state in which they are stunned and cannot block or avoid additional attacks or make attacks. However, the character's recovery can be sped up by by shaking the stick or quickly "mashing" on the D-pad and the buttons.
- Counter Hit: (AKA CH) If a character is about to execute an attack (that is, their attack animation has started but the attack itself hasn't become "active") and they are interrupted ("countered") by an attack from the opponent, then the interrupting attack is a "counter hit". Counter hits have differing properties depending on what move was used in the counter hit.
- Dizzy: A character is hit for a lot of damage over a short period of time can become "dizzy", a state similar to being staggered except that little birds fly around the character's head, and the status lasts for longer. Recovery can be sped up in the same method as recovering from being staggered. (Not to be confused with the character named "Dizzy".)
- Psyche Burst or Burst: Put simply, the Burst Gauge is a gauge located below the life gauge which carries over from one round of the match to the next and allows the player to expend part of the bar to "burst" (or make Burst Attacks). This burst is activated by pressing any attack button and Dust simultaneously, and has two purposes. The first is to break out of an opponent's combo by knocking them away, a technique known as the "blue burst". This deals no damage, but it gives the character back one third of their burst gauge if successful. The second purpose is to hit the opponent with the burst attack itself, a technique called a "gold burst". If this attack hits, it fills the attacker's tension gauge to maximum. One should note that although there are several frames of invincibility at the start of the burst attack, it is possible to be air-thrown out of a burst attempt if the air throw occurs before the burst effect becomes active.
- Guard Gauge: A small bar located underneath the player's life bar, this indicates how much the player has been blocking. This gauge starts filled midway, decreases as the character takes damage and increases as they block damage, returning gradually to midway while they do neither. A low guard gauge decreases damage taken, reducing the effectiveness of each successive hit of an opponent's combo. If the gauge goes high enough that it flashes, attacks that hit the character are considered "counter hits" and may have certain predefined attack properties depending on the attack used. Unlike other games with a guard gauge, a full guard gauge does not cause a guard crush.
- Instant Kill Technique or IK: Simultaneously pressing all 4 attack buttons causes the character to go into an Instant Kill mode where the tension gauge turns red and starts to gradually decrease. The character can unleash a special Instant Kill Attack while in this mode, which kills the opponent if it hits but extinguishes the attacker's tension bar for the entire round if it misses. Should the tension gauge reduce to zero in this mode, the character's life bar will decrease at the same rate until the attack is performed or Instant Kill mode is canceled by the same 4 buttons. The Instant Kill is difficult to use successfully and is usually only possible on a "dizzied" character, and other states where it is impossible to block (eg. after Sol misses with a Grand Viper).
- Adjusted Damage: There are two reason why some characters take more damage than others: the defense modifier (ratio), and the guts rating of a character. For example, Chipp's defense mod is 1.30, so he takes 130% damage of whatever damage is dealt to him, while Potemkin has a defense of 0.87 takes only 87% of the original damage. In regard to the guts rating, a character will take less damage when they have less health left, so an attack which remove the character's first 5% of health will not remove all of his last 5%. Furthermore, the guts system adjusts damage differently for overdrive attacks than for special and normal ones.
- The "Tiger Knee" (TK) Maneuver: (AKA Tiger-Kneeing) While not officially mentioned, many players have observed and exploited this phenomenon. Aerial-only special and overdrive attacks can be performed close to the ground, even to the extent of effectively BEING on the ground by performing the necessary directional motion and then moving quickly to diagonally up-back or up-forward (whichever is more convenient) before pressing the necessary attack button.
- Jump Install or JI: A glitch in Guilty Gears X and an actual feature then on, jump installing can allow you to double jump and airdash in situations where you normally could not. Moves that take you off the ground and into the air usually prevent you from double jumping after an FRC or RC. By Jump Installing, you make the game engine consider you in a jumping state before you execute the move. Jump installing is usually is performed by pressing up during a Jump Cancelable move and then canceling into another normal or a special before you have a chance to jump. This can allow for longer and more damaging combos. There are also other types and techniques for Jump Istalling, such as TK Jump Installing or Super Jump Installing.
Rule 1: Hit them a lot.
Rule 2: Don't get hit.
I. Hitting them a lot:
- Universal Anti-Air: 6P (except Testament). All characters with such a move have upper-body (above-waist) invulnerability. Variations are in the exact size and height of invulnerability, attack range, and animation timing (some are slow, some are fast). See Command Normal above.
- Universial Mid/Overhead hit: 5D. All Dust Launcher attacks must be blocked high. All Dust Launchers are also very slow to connect. Some characters have extra overhead attacks (e.g. Testament 6P).
- Universal Sweep: 2D (except Robo-Ky). Some characters have more than one sweep attacks.
- Universal power attack: 6H (except Bridget). Often very slow and qutie often very painful. See Command Normal above.
- Basic Gatling Combo: P, K, S, H, D. Generally, all characters can Gatling in this order, though not all attacks can be involved (e.g. Johnny's far Slash cannot Gatling into Hard Slash).
II. Don't get hit.
- Aerial Faultless Defense: air 4 P K. FD is the only way to block a ground-to-air attack (i.e. when you are in the air and your attacking opponent is still on the ground).
- Backdash: 4, 4. Backdashing grants you a short period of invulnerability, thus doubling as a dodge. The timing of backdashes and invulnerability is different for each character.
- Double Jump: air 7/8/9. A late double-jump can be used as an evasive maneuver.
- Air Dash: air 4, 4 (backwards) or 6, 6 (forward). Air dashing changes your trajectory and distance.
Tier list as of December 2005 in the Arcadia Magazine
S Class: Ky
A Class: Sol --- Faust --- Testament --- Potemkin --- Anji
B Class: A.B.A --- Millia --- Chipp --- Baiken --- Johnny --- Jam --- Axl --- Slayer --- Ino
C Class: May --- Eddie --- Venom --- Bridget
D Class: Order Sol --- Dizzy --- Zappa --- Robo Ky
S Class: Testament, Eddie, Slayer
A Class: Baiken, Potemkin, Jam, May, Millia
B Class: Axl, A.B.A, Zappa, Robo-Ky, Order-Sol, Faust, Venom
C Class: Sol, Ky, Dizzy, Chipp, I-no
D Class: Anji, Bridget, Johnny