Difference between revisions of "KILL la KILL IF/Bloody Valor"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Upon winning a Bloody Valor that you initiated, your Valor Level increases by one up to the maximum level of
Upon winning a Bloody Valor that you initiated, your Valor Level increases by one up to the maximum level of .
Latest revision as of 01:21, 15 June 2019
Both players are brought into Bloody Valor when an Offensive Ketsui Burst hits.
In this Rock, Paper, Scissors segment, the player who initiated Bloody Valor has the option to choose between:
- Rock (Circle): Dealing damage to the opponent. (Non-lethal damage, cannot KO)
- Paper (Square): Recovering health.
- Scissors (Triangle): Gain SP Gauge.
The defender (the player who got hit by the Offensive Ketsui Burst) only has the option to deal damage (non-lethal) to the opponent with all three options.
If the player who initiated Bloody Valor wins, their Valor Level increases by one and Bloody Valor starts again.
Bloody Valor ends when:
- The initiator increases to Valor Level 3 (max level.)
- There’s a draw. (If a draw happens, the initiator still wins and gains a Valor Level.)
- The defender wins. (The defender’s Valor Level does not increase even if they win.)
As the initiator you have more leeway with your choices as your probability of winning in comparison to losing is greater since two of the three choices will give you a positive outcome plus a level up.
As for the defender you have two gameplans. Make an estimated guess on what your opponent is most likely going for, or opt to cover the option that would hurt you more in the long run.
Don't worry, you can skip the cutscene.
- A unique trait is given depending on the character. Examples would be Ryuko’s increased speed, Satsuki’s increased damage, etc.
- One of the three Specials a character has becomes enhanced.
- Your SP Gauge automatically fills over time.
- Grants access to FIBER LOST SECRET ARTS.
- You can no longer perform an Offensive Ketsui Burst.