Marvel vs Capcom 2/Teams
adjective noun and adverb michael smock jungle fever lords of acid i sit on acid achieving age any fail financial finish freedom late no plan rich start team building training motorola.com ojo sun tatoos bactrim patriarch partners llc snelling to listen to anyone about anything top 10 city in america alltheweb com engine search arizona dog shelters full figured model fabtech 255 6565 713 jason isaacs sexy thing trans am ram air hoods atigo m animals mating with girls shotgun shooting supply elizabeth starr marine movers boat transport i dreamt i was an architect lyrics patio pavers special effects blood liza rays free full length porn video digital camcorders available command enough not process server storage this xp paris travel tour teen coeds what do komodo dragons unpatched windows plastic lumber plastic wood products maryland zdenka podkapova medtronic minimed.com shocks flower pots boys dressing as women tifa blowjob true blue music male prostitutes too young lolita birmingham escorts genre shaadi com integral of log x spanking schoolgirls semir delic tongue fuck foam mattress memory pad queen kazakhstan 3m auto tape girls spreading legs gallery ocean buoys mud tires webmaster petra israel map aspen valley hospital poker odds chaparral boats miss congeniality unique baby boys names rise of nations expansion review mermaid art star beacon.com hair layered style lerning styles angelina jolie sex tape model agency miami air miles lock picking books cables ethernet glory hole gallery 100 daughter mom need reason why improve your relationship airmax motori 15 40 terri runnels breasts free hollywood sex scenes concept car forbidden lolitas mazda dealers in massachusetts k8tie yarmouth castle rodef shalom new york city cheese chuck coupon e free ex girlfriends security services projector lamp north shore eye care us department of education blue ribbon school indian babes celebrity toes doctorsexy world warcraft warlock forum symantec intrusion detection signature anus picture power rangers estate ne real shelby jun pam and tommy naked black justine juggs sweet ride goglee emprunt animated betty boop pocket divx converter royal bank young jeezy soul survivor mp3 anal gay sex technique red fire truck why melanie addison free nude pics download free fruity loop girls changing clothes hug cnn news translink mpeg to dvd download nabisco layoffs oracle character education band sawmill watch hill partner carlson craft outlet blues traveler exit light batteries virtual sex games public sex street million voices wyclef listen kanji meaning tattoo ryan snell no cd star wars knights of the old republic ghost flames poemas de amor terminal service users owens corning van halen oxygen 8 drivers web site for womens history month 1940s era clothing longfellow grille minneapolis ass fucked hard in stain mysterio wrestling java runtimes download exchange rates sterling australian dollar ==Overview== Marvel has 56 characters to choose between, each with three assist types to pick between. As such, there is over a million team variants to pick between. The following are particularly noteworthy choices. Generally the order of the characters can be switched within reason. Storm and Sentinel can generally be interchanged on point, but Magneto should generally always be either the first or last character on a team, and only last if he's paired with Sentinel on point. The assists chosen for the characters listed are the general preferred assists to use, but other assists can certainly be used if they're effective for you.
Generally there are exceedingly strong pairings - Storm backed by a good anti-air and hopefully Sentinel (for the DHC), Sentinel backed by any good anti-air, Cable backed by Sentinel and a good anti-air - that form the back-bone of all great teams.
Top Tourney Teams
- Magneto-A/Storm-A/Sentinel-A. AKA "MSS". One of many teams that allow you to exploit the Storm/Sentinel DHC, which generally should allow you to completely kill an opposing character.
- Magneto-A/Storm-A/Psylocke-A. AKA "MSP".
- Sentinel-Y/Storm-A/CapCom-B. AKA "Team Santhrax", after Sanford Kelly, a top New York player.
- Storm-A/Sentinel-Y/Cyclops-B. AKA "Matrix" - Storm being Trinity, Sentinel being a robot, and Cyclops being Neo and spreading the code via his optic blasts.
- Cable-B/Sentinel-Y/CapCom-B. AKA "Team Scrub" - this is a fundamentals-focused team that beginning players can do well with. Once Cable has three levels, it's quite deadly.
- Sentinel-Y/Cable-B/Cyclops-B. AKA "ScrubClops".
- Magneto-A/Cable-B/Sentinel-A. AKA "Team Row" after Rodolfo "RowTron" Castro, a top Seattle player. Rodolfo first played this team in the summer of 2001 and used it (then virtually unknown) at the B5 tournament of that year. He went on to dominate the West Coast with it over the next year and took second to Justin Wong at ECC and Evo2k2 in 2002, when the team truly got noticed. He continued to use this team in tournaments for years afterwards until it became widely known as "his" team.
- Magneto-A/Iron Man-B/Sentinel-Y. AKA "Combofiend" after Combofiend, a top California player. He would use this team either in this order or in Sentinel/Magneto/Iron Man order, which rotates easily between that and the Magneto-base configuration via DHCs. Later players who adopted this team often substituted Sentinel-A (rocket punch) assist for Sentinel-Y (drones assist) in order to get an easy setup assist for Magneto and Iron Man.
- Sentinel-Y/Strider/Doom-B. AKA "Team Clockw0rk" after Clockw0rk, a top California player. Generally a very interesting team, but if Strider or Doom dies the team is usually in bad trouble.
- Magneto-A/Storm-A/Tron-Y. AKA "MST" - this team does an incredible amount of damage. As Isaac put it, "mash buttons and good things happen."
Top Low Tier Teams
- Rogue-A/Storm-A/Tron-Y. Played to near perfection by Vegita-X, it showcases Rogue's speed and cross-ups, as well as having a painful DHC.
- Juggernaut-Y/Tron-Y/Doom-B. Famous as being MikeZ's team, it does incredible damage and generally benefits from a glitched Juggernaut.
- xxx/Cable-B/Tron-Y. Generally Tron Bonne's assist is very exploitable and make most non-high-tier characters relatively playable.
- Ruby Heart-A/Iron Man-B/Doom-B. A very serious trap based team. It has solid DHC's, not to mention it can also deal out a lot of damage.
- Wolverine-A/Sentinel-Y/Bonerine-Y. Primary team of low-tier technician Joe Zaza, who has made impressive showings in various occasions. It is almost entirely an old-school rushdown kind of team.
Other Teams of Interest
- Spiral-A/Cable-B/Sentinel-Y. AKA "Team Duc", after Duc Do, a top Los Angeles player known as THE Spiral player. The team that basically won Evo2k5. Extremely good at trapping and chipping.
- Blackheart-B/Sentinel-Y/CapCom-B. AKA "Team Watts" after Mike Watson, an old school Los Angeles player who used this team in the very early days of the game - a very fundamental team that's great at controlling space. Alex Valle used to be a dominant player with this team in early 2001 until Justin Wong arrived on the scene. It's still played in tournaments today by StiltMan and others.
- Storm-A/Sentinel-Y/Cammy-AA. Justin Wong's second team, and the first Storm/Sentinel team ever to win a major tournament, first seen by a wider audience at B5 in 2001.
- Magneto-A/Cable-B/Cammy-AA. Justin Wong's first team, the first Magneto team ever to win a major tournament. This team was what he first established his dominance with in mid 2001. Historically speaking, it can still be viewed as the strategic ancestor of Team Rowtron, which first appeared shortly afterward in Seattle and was first used in a major tournament by Row himself at B5.
- Iron Man-B/Storm-A/Cable-B. AKA "Team Japan", used by a number of the top Japanese players.
- Iron Man-B/War Machine-B/Doom-B. One of the many Iron Man/Doom pairings, used to creatively set up the Iron Man infinite.
- Cable-B/Storm-Y/Doom-B. A very versatile team that can keep an opponent at bay big time.
- Magneto-A/Cable-B/Psylocke-AA. SooMighty's Team Old.
- Blackheart-B/Cable-B/Doom-B. A trap based team with a user concept. BH/Doom builds meter for Cable, who then keeps away and uses that meter.