Marvel vs Capcom 3/Morrigan
In a nutshell
Morrigan has a little of everything in Marvel vs Capcom 3. If you like an all-around style of play, you'll probably mesh well with her. Her interesting Air Dash angles can help her stay on top of you and mix you up, and her multi-hit jumping can give armored characters a really hard time. Her fireballs are good enough to let her play a ranged game if she needs to, and her Supers are diverse enough to help her score damage or safely switch. And this is just the start! The chaos you can cause when using her Astral Vision technique makes Morrigan one of the most fun characters to play.
Tips and Tricks
- During Astral Vision, any normal or special attack you perform will be mirrored from an equal distance behind your opponent as you stand in front of them. This can turn Morrigan's so-so fireball game into something extremely deadly. Note that performing any super move during Astral Vision will result in Astral Vision ending immediately.
- Morrigan's jumping hits three times very quickly and can really ruin the effectiveness of the armored attacks of Hulk and Sentinel.
- Try holding Morrigan's upward Air Dash to turn it into a glide to quickly close in on foes.
- Morrigan has trouble comboing off of her throws, but her grounded back throw lets her score a free Shadow Servant super.
- Morrigan can cancel her fireballs into flight mode. The execution to perform some of her fireball/flight/fireball/flight patterns isn't easy, but it can be rewarding.