Mortal Kombat X/Game Modes
From Shoryuken Wiki!
Revision as of 13:21, 19 April 2015 by Hyphz
- Story - a series of scripted fights interspersed with cutscenes. You do not get to choose your character, but fight as a series of different characters throughout the story. Some CPU opponents in this mode are characters who are not playable anywhere else in the game, such as Sindel and Rain.
- Traditional Tower - standard one-player fighting game play. Fight 10 opponents in series; the last-but-one is always Goro and the last one is always Shinnok.
- Test Your Luck - plays as Traditional Tower but with random modifiers applied to each fight.
- Test Your Might - not actually a fighting game at all; on each round you must mash buttons until the outer circle on the display moves inside the smaller circle and then hit to break an object.
- Player Match - standard local PvP.
- Test Your Luck (2-player) - local PvP with random modifiers applied.
- Kustom Kombat (2-player) - local PvP with your choice of modifiers applied.