From Shoryuken Wiki!
Revision as of 05:05, 11 September 2019 by Scrambled-Lex
- Whenever the opponent is standing (during pressure or a reset) midscreen your options are:
- 2LK - Standard low.
- IAD jLK 214LK - Main head-on IAD overhead (use IAD jLK jMP when headless). Works point blank and from close-to-mid range. Easily pushblocked.
- IAD jLK jHP (fastfall) 2LK - This is a fast, long range IAD overhead into low that is hard to pushblock and combos. This is a difficult link however.
- IAD jLP jLK - Double overhead. Only works point blank.
- IAD jLP 214LK - Crossup overhead.
- 623LK~K jMP jMK(1) jHK (fastfall) and 623LK~K jLP jLK jMP are your main midscreen resets. These allow for left/right/air throw and (for the latter) burst bait jump back jLK and LP will beat non-invincible air reversals. These do not work vs Big Band, Double or Beowulf.
- 2HP jMP jMK ADC jLP jMP is your left/right/airthrow reset against Double and Beowulf.
- 2HP 623LK~K jLP jMP is your left/right/airthrow reset against Big Band.
- 623LK~K air throw is a simple, easy reset. You may be too low to the ground to convert with adc j.hp, in this case use j.lk instead.
- Headbutt after an OTG puts the opponent high enough so that Fortune can dash under and get a cross-up. Universal except for Big Band, Double and Beowulf.
- When headless, you can make the earlier L Fiber resets safer by doing dash + Headbutt. This allows you to block air supers while still getting left/rights.
- [full combo or combo with j.mp] launch, air dash, j.mp (or H Fiber, air dash, j.mp).
- [combo without j.mp] launch, j.mp, j.mk(1 hit), air dash, j.mp (mentioned under resets).
- [combo with j.lk] land from a restand combo, jump back j.lk.
- [full combo or combo with j.hk] H Fiber Upper, air dash, j.hk (air dash back in the corner).
- [full combo or combo with c.lk] OMNOMNOM, max range c.lk.
- [combo with s.lp] s.lp, Cat Strike (you can use pretty much anything to trigger the burst, if the Cat Strike is done at the right time the burst should whiff, doesn't really have to be s.lp).
- [combo with c.lk] L Fiber Upper, j.lk, j.hk, wait a bit, OTG c.lk.
- [combo with c.lk] Cat Slide, max range OTG c.lk.
- [combo with j.lk] launch, j.lp, j.mp, j.mk, adc, j.lk, j.hk. (2 hit bait).
- [combo with El Gato] launch, TK H El Gato (TK back if you're in the corner).
- [full undizzy combo] launch, j.hk, air dash back (doesn't work if they burst right away).
After H El Gato in the air and Cat Scratch Fever you get a sliding knockdown with plenty of time to run up and setup a mix-up on your opponent. Here some stuff you can do:
- Dash up, block+assist/empty jump+assist - Old but Gold, can't go wrong with a bait in this game.
- Dash up, c.lk/IAD j.hp/grab - Cheesy low/high/throw mix-up.
- Dash up, jump over and call assist - Pretty easy to see but can be made effective by mixing it up with the next one.
- Dash up, jump over and call assist, air dash back - Fake cross-up.
- Dash up, jump over, jumping normal (optional), air dash back j.hp/j.hk - Same but without assists.
- Dash up, s.hk on the head, jump, j.hk/empty jump c.lk/empty jump grab - Depends on the position of the head but it's basically a reversal-proof version of the second one.
|Skullgirls 2nd Encore+|
|Help||FAQ • Controls • Glossary • UI/HUD • Training Room • Frame Data • Hitboxes • Team Building|
|Characters||Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double • Squigly • Big Band • Eliza • Fukua • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune|
|Mechanics||Movement • Attacks / Hit Effects • Defense • Team Mechanics • Combos / Damage • Advanced Mechanics • Esoteric • Frame Data & Hitboxes|
|Other||Community • Videos • PC Launch Options • Patch History • Extra|