Difference between revisions of "Super Street Fighter IV AE/Dudley"
|Line 1,234:||Line 1,234:|
Revision as of 21:58, 10 February 2012
Dudley grew up in the life of luxury, but his family's fortune was lost by his father's poor business decisions. Thus, Dudley spent a lot of time in the professional boxing circuit, and managed to work his fortunes back up. Now, Dudley is back to living a life of luxury and has everything he's ever wanted... except for one thing: his father's prize sports car. The search for the car has led Dudley into the world of Street Fighting and, given his past, Dudley is all too happy to partake in the fights with various opponents, all of whom he has extreme respect for.
In a nutshell
Someone once described Dudley as "Zangief, but with combos." And that is exactly what he is. Dudley has to work to get inside his opponent's space, but once he does, that is where Dudely truly shines. Because everything can lead into a comboed EX Machine Gun Punch, whether it's a low hitting Crouching Light Punch or the quick Overhead of Towards Hard Punch, the pressure Dudley can sustain on an opponent is nigh overwhelming, and a dizzy is almost guaranteed after two mix-ups, making Dudley truly a terror once he gets in. However, making sure you land those combos will take a lot of practice time in Training Mode, so get good at your links!
AE ver. 2012 Changes
Made EX Focus Attack possible. Added light attack hit/block effects and sound effects.
Prevented quick-stand even when hitting airborne opponents for all versions. Shortened horizontal travel when jumping without changing final total horizontal travel. Delayed thunderbolt discharge and sound effect timing for EX version.
Short Swing Blow
Shrunk size of lower-body hurtbox after throw-invincibility expires in medium and heavy versions. Lengthened hit stun by 2F for medium and heavy versions, giving attacker a possible +2F advantage on a hit.
Vertical Jumping Light Punch
Changed hitbox active period from 3F to 5F, and expanded its size. Changed startup from 8F to 6F, hit detection from 3F to 4F, and expanded hitbox size.
Angled Jumping Light Punch
Changed hitbox active period from 5F to 8F.
Angled Jumping Medium Punch
Changed hitbox active period from 3F to 5F.
Standing Heavy Kick
Lengthened hit stun by 3F on a counter-hit, giving the attacker a possible +7F advantage on a hit.
Lengthened block stun by 1F for hits charged to level 1. With the fastest possible Dash, this leaves the attacker with a -2F (dis)advantage on a hit or block.
Crouching Medium Kick
Changed startup from 10F to 8F, hit detection from 5F to 6F. Takes move’s total frame count from 29F to 28F.
Changed light and medium version’s startup from 6F to 5F, and heavy version’s startup from 4F to 3F.
- New special, EX Duck. It's different from regular versions. EX Duck has upper body invincibility during movement, and canceling into follow-ups is possible from the 3rd frame.
Light Punch or Light Kick into EX Duck into Ducking Straight/Upper is possible now.
- Crouching Medium Kick's active frame window was increased to 5 frames
- Standing Hard Kick's recovery time was reduced. While it hasn't changed on hit, the frame advantage is 0 on block.
- Jumping Hard Kick will slam down opponents to the ground if they're airborne.
- Changed F + Medium Punch's startup to 7 frames, and increased hitbox as well, so it is possible to hit some characters out of their low attacks.
- F + Hard Kick's hitbox was buffed, so it is possible to connect from further away than now.
- Jet Upper FADC on block has frame advantage of -2.
- Fixed cases where a throw wouldn't connect on some dizzied opponents.