Super Street Fighter IV AE/Oni
By mastering the Satsui no Hado, the man has become consumed by it. His mind is gone, and his body has been transformed into something that is incapable of being called human. What was once his code of fighting only the strong has become a mad desire to destroy everything in his path. The Supreme Master of the Fist, Akuma, is no more. There is only Oni, a demon in the truest sense of the word.
In a nutshell
Oni is another type of "unique" Shoto character. He is more tool-reliant than Akuma, despite having no teleports or vortex. While his moves do decent damage, the key to success with Oni is carefully analyzing one's opponent and strategically planning one step ahead of them. His combos are complex and very extensive, in an almost show-offy manner. While his health is slightly higher than Akuma's, Oni is still quite weak, and has a notable lack of defensive options other than Shoryukens. One mistake can still spell doom for Oni if one isn't careful.
1. Crouching LP x2, Crouching MP, Gohadoken
2. Crouching MP x2, Gohadoken (In corner: EX Tatsu, HK Tatsu)
3. LK Slash (Rakan Dantojin) xx FADC, Target Combo 2, Goshoryuken
4. Crouching LP, Crouching HP, Gohadoken xx FADC, Target Combo 2, Ender
5. Jump in HP or HK, Crouching LP, Standing LP, Target Combo 2, Goshoryuken
6. (Corner) - Target Combo 2, EX Tatsu, HK Tatsu
7. EX Slash , Tatsu or Gohadoken or any Ultra
8. (Corner Anti-air) - F + HK, Ultra 1 or 2
9. (Corner) - EX Tatsu , Ultra 1 or 2
10. Shoryuken xx FADC, Ultra 1 or 2
11. c.LK, c.LP, c.HP, HK Tatsu
12. Crouching MP, Target Combo 2, LK Sekisei Jiraiken