Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Chun-Li
From Shoryuken Wiki!
Revision as of 19:18, 26 May 2009 by Finkledoodoo
TvC says that Chun-Li originated from Street Fighter 2 (which is true).
- j.D+B - Heel stomp. Can be a nice trick to dash and hit your enemy right in the head.
- j.C -> j.C - Third Strike double punch. This can be used at the end of her air combo.
- F+C - Flip kick. Chun-Li does a jumping flip kick.
- Chun-Li has the ability to triple jump (simply press U(up) after you do a double jump).
- Chun-Li has the ability to do three air dashes (and air back dashes).
- HCF+A/B/C - Fire ball. The weak version travels very slow, but reaches almost the entire screen. The medium version travels faster, but only goes half-way across the screen. The strong version is the fastest, but only travels about a third of the screen (looks like it's next to her).
- DP+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Arc-Flying Spinning kick. Weak version does 3 hits, medium version does 5 hits, and strong version does 7 hits.
- Tap A/B/C repeatedly (Can also be done in the air) - Lightning-Speed kicks - Depending on which button you use determines how many hits you get and how fast she does her Lightning-Speed kicks.
- Charge down for a few seconds, then tap U+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Spinning Bird Kick - Weak version does 3 hits, medium version does 5 hits, and strong version does 7 hits.
- QCF+AB - Globe fire ball super - Chun-Li surrounds herself with her Globe fire ball super. Does around 14 hits.
- DP+A/B/C - Super Lightning-Fast kicks- Chun-Li does a series of fast kicks, followed by a split kick. This can be followed with an air combo.
- j.QCF+AB (Level 3 Super) - Air Powerful Kick - Chun-Li kicks through the enemy. The screen freezes on her and flashes symbols. This super does 7 hits and can be used at the end of an air combo.