Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Ken the Eagle
From Shoryuken Wiki!
Revision as of 19:26, 26 May 2009 by Finkledoodoo
TvC says that Ken the Eagle originated from the Science Ninja Team Gatchaman anime series (which is true).
- F+B - Overhead jumping kick - Ken jumps in the air with an overhead kick to the enemy's head.
- Charge back for a few seconds, then tap forward + A/B/C (Can also be done in the air)- Ken throws a "bird" shaped boomerang at the enemy that hits front and back of the enemy. Each version has its own direction. Ground and air A version travels all the way across the screen (horizontally) (hits the enemy in the front) and returns all the way across the screen (horizontally) (and then hits the enemy's back). Ground and air B version travels across the screen in an downward arc and returns in an upward arc. Ground and air C version travels across the screen in an upward arc and returns in a downward arc.
- DP+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Ken lunges at the enemy. Each version has its own direction. Ground and air A version will travel straight across (horizontally), ground and air B version will travel in a 45 degree (incline) direction, and ground and air C version will travel straight up (vertically). Bird Shoot can be used in a combo.
- While jumping, HCB+A/B/C - Ken does a 45 degree (decline) flying kick at the enemy. If Ken hits the enemy, Ken will do a series of hits on the enemy's face. Each version has a different number of hits. A version hits 3 times, B version hits 4 times, and C version hits 5 times.
- RDP+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air)- Ken teleports in the air. Each ground and air version has its own teleport position. Ground and air A version will teleport Ken at the left end of the screen, ground and air B version will teleport Ken around the middle of the screen, and ground and air C version will teleport Ken at the right end of the screen.
Gatchaman Senpou Inazuma Kiri
- QCF+AB - Ken does a launching flip kick at the enemy, launching them in the air. Then Ken does a series of Bird Shoots, ending it with a double Bird Shoot. This super does a total of 12 hits.
Kagaku Ninpou Bird Smash
- DP+AB (Can also be done in the air) - Ken does a powerful version of Bird Shoot (charges at the enemy in a horizontal direction). The number of hits is based on where you're at on the screen. This can be used in a combo.
- QCB+AB (Level 3 Super) (Can also be done in the air)- Ken jumps at a corner of a wall, and does a lunging kick at the enemy. He then reappears as a large phoenix. This super does a total of 12 hits.