Difference between revisions of "Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Polymar"
From Shoryuken Wiki!
m (category added)
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 19:29, 26 May 2009
TvC says that Polymar originated from Hurricane Polymar anime (which is true).
- F+B - Polymar rolls towards the enemy. His roll can pass the enemy reposition Polymar on the opposite side of the screen. If you hold down B, you will go into Arashi no Kamae, with any of the follow-ups. You will know that Polymar is in Arashi no Kamae when he flashes yellow and is he is still. There are three small symbols above the super meter.
- Hold C - After Polymar's jumping spin kick animation, he will go into Arashi no Kamae. Again, you can use any of the follow-ups. You will know that Polymar is in Arashi no Kamae when he flashes yellow and is in his stance. There are three small symbols above the super meter.
Tsunagiashi Katana Kyaku
- QCF+A/B/C - Polymar does 4 hit side kicks at the enemy. You can use this in a combo. If you have at least one Arashi no Kamae symbol, you can cancel this special into itself to extend his combos.
Handou Sandan Kyaku
- DP+A/B/C, then tap A/B/C, then motion QCB+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air)- Polymar does a three part air kick combo (doing three hits) on the enemy. You can use this in a combo or air combo. If you have at least one Arashi no Kamae symbol, you can cancel Tsunagiashi Katana Kyaku into Handou Sandan Kyaku to extend his combos.
Hazaki Ura Kuzureken
- Hold back for a few second, then tap forward+ A/B/C - Polymar takes his fist and punches the enemy in the chest, followed by a powerful palm hit. This special does two hits and causes wall bounce. If you have at least one Arashi no Kamae symbol, you can cancel Tsunagiashi Katana Kyaku into Hazaki Ura Kuzureken to extend his combos.
Arashi no Kamae
- QCB+A/B/C - Polymar goes into a stance. You will know that Polymar is in Arashi no Kamae when he flashes yellow and when he is still. There are three small symbols above the super meter.
- Polymer Sliding
- (After Arashi no Kamae), tap A - Polymar slides and hits the enemy's feet.
- (After Arashi no Kamae), tap B - Polymar does a back hand punch at the enemy's face.
- Hurricane Rush
- (After Arashi no Kamae), tap C - Polymar hits the enemy with a 2 hit chest blow that launches the enemy in the air. This is the same animation as the forward throw.
- Polymer Sliding
Shinkuu Katate Koma
- 360+AB (Can also be done in the air) - Polymar grabs the enemy and spins them around, causing a tornado to form. Both ground and air version do 31 hits and can be used in a combo and air combo.
Tenshin Polymer Drill
- Tap AB, AB, then BC - Polymar kneels and raises his arms to transform into a drill. He then runs into the enemy first in front of them, causing a knock down. Then Polymar (still a drill) returns and runs over the enemy. This super does around 42 to 43 hits.
Level 3 Super
Hissatsu Gene'i Hazaki Uraken
- Must have Polymer's 3 Arashi no Kamae symbols, QCF+AB - Polymar hits the enemy in the chest, then does an uppercut. Once the enemy is launched in the air, Polymar splits into 4 and starts to stomp all over the enemy's body, finishing it with Polymar jumping on the enemy and crashing the enemy into the ground. Once they're on the ground, he twists his feet and cracks the enemy's neck. This super does 30 hits.