Difference between revisions of "Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Saki Omokane"
From Shoryuken Wiki!
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
[[Category: Tatsunoko Capcom]]
Latest revision as of 01:45, 11 February 2012
TvC says that Saki Omokane originated from Quiz Nanairo Dreams (which is true).
- F+C - Saki spins around and hits her enemy with the butt of her big gun.
- HCF+A/B/C - Viper Beam - Saki takes her big gun and shoots a beam at her enemy. All three beam version will reach across the entire screen. Each version does a number of hits; however, it depends on how close you are to your enemy. A version from a distance does 6 hits, close to the enemy does 8 hits. B version from a distance does 8 hits, close to the enemy does 10 hits. C version from a distance does 10 hits, close to the enemy does 12 hits. You can cancel this into any of her supers.
- HCB+A/B/C - Shoulder Tackle - Saki tackles her enemy with a Shoulder Tackle, causing them to stagger backwards. This gives you the opportunity to do whatever you want.
- RDP+A/B/C (Can also be done in the air) - Grenade Throw - Saki takes a Grenade and throws it. Depending on what version you use determines the distance and the way it's thrown. Ground A version travels half way across the screen and is thrown low. Ground B version all the way across the screen and is thrown somewhat low. Ground C version travels half way across the screen and is thrown in a arch. Air A version travels less than half way across the screen and is almost dropped. Air B version travels 2/3rd across the screen and is thrown in a somewhat low throw. Air C version travels all the across the screen and is thrown somewhat low.
- Down, down+A/B/C, then tap C - Big Gun Charging - Saki crouches for a few seconds and charges her big gun. You will know when her gun is flashing white. Depending on which version you used determines the type of shot. A version will shoot pellets. If you are not close to the enemy, you will not hit them with the pellets. If you are close to the enemy, the pellets will do 6 hits. B version has an electric ball. It travels 1/3 towards the screen. It does a maximum of 5 hits. C version is a rocket. It travels all the way across the screen. Your Big Gun Charging can also be used in the air once it's been charged. Except this time, all three are shot at an down 45 degree angle. Note: You can tag out Saki and you will still keep the big gun charged! Experiment for some nasty comebacks!
- HCF+AB - Super Viper Beam - Saki puts her helmet on and shoots out a huge beam at an 45 degree angle (incline). This can be used in a combo. Example: Launcher (Down-forward+C) -> HCF+AB.
- HCB+AB, then tap C - Super Charge Big Gun - Saki does a super version of Charge Big Gun. Instead, your charged big gun will shoot out one big unblock able rocket. You can also shoot the big rocket in the air. Note: You can tag out with your big gun super charged and still have it super charged when you tag back in Saki! However, if you cancel this super into her normal Big Gun Charging, you will lose her super version.
- DP+AB (Level 3 Super) - Counter - If your enemy hits Saki, she falls to the ground. The camera zooms in on her face, and the background becomes gold. Once she gets up, she smacks the enemy with the butt of her gun. Then she takes out various guns and juggles them in the air. She ends the super with a big rocket.